This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2008 3:42 AM by 671981 RSS

problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application

584420 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I downloaded the "Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application" from http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/samples/fod/index.html,
and tryed to build it after fininshing editing the "build.properties" in JDeveloper 11g, but four errors appeared ,the message in the log window is:

D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\Ant>
D:\jdeveloper11\jdk\bin\javaw.exe -classpath D:\jdeveloper11\jdev\lib\ojc.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-oracle.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\jdev\lib\jdev.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-apache-regexp.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-jdepend.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-icontract.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-vaj.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-apache-oro.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-junit.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-swing.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\xercesImpl.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\xml-apis.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-apache-log4j.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-trax.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-apache-bcel.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-stylebook.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-xslp.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-jai.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-javamail.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\commons-net-1.3.0.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-apache-resolver.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-xalan1.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-weblogic.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-commons-net.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-jmf.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-launcher.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-apache-bsf.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-starteam.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-netrexx.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-jsch.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-commons-logging.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-nodeps.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\ant\lib\ant-antlr.jar;D:\jdeveloper11\jdk\lib\tools.jar -Djdev.ant.port=1825 -Dant.home=D:\jdeveloper11\ant -Djdev.ant.debug.port=1826 org.apache.tools.ant.Main -logger oracle.jdevimpl.ant.runner.OutOfProcessAntLogger -inputhandler oracle.jdevimpl.ant.runner.OutOfProcessInputHandler -f D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml -Doracle.home=D:\jdeveloper11\ -listener oracle.jdevimpl.debugger.ant.DebugBuildListener buildAll
Buildfile: D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml
Debugger connected to local process.

createDatabase:

refreshSchema:

BUILD FAILED
D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml:16: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:89: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:54: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\jdeveloper11\workspace\fod\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:26: java.sql.SQLException: Io 异常: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Total time: 4 seconds
Process exited.
Debugger disconnected from local process.

note:
I have followed the "readme.html" in the "fod.zip" file exactly,
also there is no problem with my network adapter ,I can connect to the Internet without any problem;
Can someone give me the answer?
  • 1. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    436787 Newbie
    It does not appear that you have the correct values set in the build.properties file. Ensure this file contains all of the connection information required to establish a connection with your local database.

Regards,
    RiC
  • 2. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    110429 Newbie
    I had the same problem even I put the correct connection information because I've successfully tested the db connection through creating a new connection.

I've installed JDeveloper 11g technology preview version and try to install the Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application based on thsi oracle link:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/samples/fod/index.html

At step "Installing the Sample Schema" I have provide the correct my DB connection information, I can test this connection by creat
    e a new connection. But "BuildAll" gices me "Build Failed" error. Here is the d
    etailed errors in JDeveloper.

-----------------
    Buildfile: E:\Store Front Demo\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml

createDatabase:

refreshSchema:

BUILD FAILED
    E:\Store Front Demo\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml:20: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    E:\Store Front Demo\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:89: The f
    ollowing error occurred while executing this line:
    E:\Store Front Demo\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:54: The following error occurre
    d while executing this line:
    E:\Store Front Demo\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:26: C:\JDeveloper\11_Preview_2\jdbc\lib not found.

Total time: 0 seconds
    ----------------

Please advise,
  • 3. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    588388 Newbie
    I also have this problem. When I build the build.xml file, errors happen:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buildfile: D:\soft\jdevstudio1111TP2\mywork\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml

createDatabase:

refreshSchema:

BUILD FAILED
    D:\soft\jdevstudio1111TP2\mywork\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\Ant\build.xml:20: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    D:\soft\jdevstudio1111TP2\mywork\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:89: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    D:\soft\jdevstudio1111TP2\mywork\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:54: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    D:\soft\jdevstudio1111TP2\mywork\storefront_techpreview2\Infrastructure\DBSchema\build.xml:26: D:\softjdevstudio1111TP2\jdbc\lib not found.

Total time: 0 seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My build.properties is set as following (meanwhile, I can connect database 10gR2):
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Master Ant properties file for Fusion Order Demo
    # All build files refer to this master list of properties
    # $Id: build.properties 812 2007-02-20 07:14:33Z lmunsing $

# Base Directory for library lookup
    jdeveloper.home=D:\soft\jdevstudio1111TP2
    src.home=..//..

# JDBC info used to create Schema
    jdbc.driver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
    jdbc.urlBase=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost
    jdbc.port=1521
    jdbc.sid=orcl

# Information about the default setup for the demo user
    db.adminUser=system
    db.adminUser.password=welcome1
    db.demoUser=FOD
    db.demoUser.password=welcome1
    db.demoUser.tablespace=USERS
    db.demoUser.tempTablespace=TEMP
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 4. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    621690 Newbie
    Hello all

I had the same issue. It is related to jdeveloper.home The root directory where you have JDeveloper 11 Technology Preview 3installed. For example, C:/JDeveloper/11_Preview_3

The directory should be the one related to where jDeveloper is installed and it will work fine.

Regards
    JB
  • 5. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    643982 Newbie
    Help please, if anyone solved this problem.
    The same erreor as everyone else here:

same error

init:
    [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\jdeveloperHome\ant\lib

setProperties:

createDatabase:

refreshSchema:
    [sql] 09.06.2008. 17.03.59 oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver registerMBeans
    [sql] SEVERE: Found Oracle Apps MBeanServer but the getMBeanServer method threw an exception.
    [sql] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

build.properties has the correct values

# Base Directory for library lookup
    jdeveloper.home=C:/jdeveloperHome
    src.home=..//..
  • 6. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    671981 Newbie
    Hi!

This issue still havn't been solved and is my turn now.. lol!
    Ive tried several ways to fix it but it just makes no sense. Every connection parameters is set properly and it is just unbelievable that no one has yet post the solution!

Plz...!

P.S I'll be back when I find the solution!
  • 7. Re: problem in build Oracle Fusion Store Front Demo Application
    671981 Newbie
    Hi fellows....!
    I found the mistake....!

It's not the same thing to use "\" instead of "/". Shame on me ;o(

In fact the Jdev home was C:\Oracle\Middleware\jdeveloper when the right way has to be C:/Oracle/Middleware/jdeveloper!

tks everyone!