522026 Journeyer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

i want to do the provisioning for a new user:

[oracle@sdp sbin]$ ./sash.sh host 10.0.0.46 ias --port 6003
username:myuser
password:******
Connecting to url service:jmx:rmi:///opmn://10.0.0.46:6003/ocms
Error when loading commands: Error while getting remote MBeanServer for url: ormi://sdp.local:12402/default

Can anybody help me?
  • 1. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    Hi,

i checked the port on the iAS:

RMI is 12402 for the ocms-OC4J....

So this should be right.
  • 2. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    I think, i have the tracked down the error:
    It is a problem with the TimesTen database.... Does anybody know how to solve this?

TimesTen status report as of Mon Jun 25 07:59:07 2007
    Daemon pid 3640 port 16000 instance tt60
    TimesTen server pid 3654 started on port 16002
    No TimesTen webserver running
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Access control enabled.
    End of report

Here the error:

ERROR: Unknown exception when executing command - oracle.sdp.serviceframework.exceptions.SystemException: Could not get connection for datasource java:jdbc/OcmsUsDs ExceptionUniqueID: sdp.local1182772628488
    java.sql.SQLException: [TimesTen][TimesTen 6.0.7 ODBC Driver][TimesTen]TT0836: Cannot create data store shared-memory segment, error 22 -- file "db.c", lineno 7294, procedure "sbDbCreate()"; nested exception is:
    oracle.sdp.serviceframework.exceptions.SystemException: Could not get connection for datasource java:jdbc/OcmsUsDs ExceptionUniqueID: sdp.local1182772628488
    java.sql.SQLException: [TimesTen][TimesTen 6.0.7 ODBC Driver][TimesTen]TT0836: Cannot create data store shared-memory segment, error 22 -- file "db.c", lineno 7294, procedure "sbDbCreate()"
  • 3. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    Hi,

got around this error:

The kernel settings were not appropriate for TimesTen...
    I think, the OCMS installation guide should show refer the kernel settings for TimesTen....

But still the same error with sash.
    The MBean does not give this TimesTen error. Now it says:

ERROR: Failed to add identity. Verify that the privateId or account do not already exist on the system, and that the system role has been properly provisioned.

The input was:
    identity add privateId=alice2 publicId=sip:sip.alice2@local role="Location Service" realm=local password=welcome1

and i never added alice2 anytime before...
  • 4. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    565643 Newbie
    Hi,

It looks as if the TimesTen database was not running during the install as well. Hence the initial tables that seed the database were not installed.

The most effient and safe way to fix this problem is to uninstall using the Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs and reinstall it again. Since TimesTen is working now, the database should be seeded properly and you will be able to add a user.

Good Luck
    Adam
  • 5. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    Hi,

i deinstalled OCMS via uninst in the ORACLEHOME.
    Then i installed it again. I checked due to the installation that TimesTen was up and running.

For SASH i get still:
    username:myuser
    password:******
    Connecting to url service:jmx:rmi:///opmn://10.0.0.46:6003/ocms
    Error when loading commands: Error while getting remote MBeanServer for url: ormi://sdp.local:12402/default

Via Mbean for alice2 i get still:
    ERROR: Failed to add identity. Verify that the privateId or account do not already exist on the system, and that the system role has been properly provisioned.
  • 6. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    Hi,

just to give some more information:

i am using RedHat EL 4 as OS.
  • 7. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    565643 Newbie
    Few more questions:

1. When you installed OCMS, did you install the Proxy/Registrar and subscriberdataservices applications?
    2. Can you post the sash.sh script?

Thanks
    Adam
  • 8. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    I installed OCMS with the typical settings. This is including teh subscriberdataservcies.
    I can see the MBean for subscriberdataservices, so this was installed?!

Here the sash-script:

#!/bin/sh

# do a pattern match on the command argument to resolve sash home
    SASH_PATH=sash.sh
    SASHHOME=`dirname "${0}"`/..

LOG4JCONFIG=$SASHHOME/conf/log4j.xml

# Include all dependency jars.
    for jar in "$SASHHOME"/lib/*.jar
    do
    CPATH=$CPATH:$jar
    done

# add the jboss client jar to the classpath if it exists
    # NOTE: assumes the sash folder is located at $AS_HOME/sdp/sash
    [ -f "$SASHHOME/../../client/jbossall-client.jar" ] && {
    CPATH=$CPATH:$SASHHOME/../../client/jbossall-client.jar
    }

# add the oc4j ejb jar to the classpath if found
    # NOTE: assumes the sash folder is located at $AS_HOME/sdp/sash
    [ -f "$SASHHOME/../../j2ee/home/lib/ejb.jar" ] && {
    CPATH=$CPATH:$SASHHOME/../../j2ee/home/lib/ejb.jar
    }

# Save the terminal settings.
    TTY_SAVE=`stty -g`

"/opt/oracle/product/10.1.3/OracleAS_1/jdk/bin/java" -Dlog4j.configuration=file:"$LOG4JCONFIG" \
    -cp "$CPATH" com.hotsip.sash.Sash "$@"

# Reset echo in terminal (should be done by jline but for some reason it doesn't).
    stty $TTY_SAVE
  • 9. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    516684 Newbie
    The recommended form of calling sash is via the shortcut script which you will find at $ORACLE_HOME/bin/launch_sash.sh. This shortcut script will invoke the sash script with the appropriate ports and other information appropriate to your OCMS deployment instance. It is therefore not recommended that you invoke the sash script directly.

As for the error you are seeing, it could be caused by three possible conditions:
    an entry exists in the database for either the private identity or the account for user alice2, or the "Location Service" system role may not have been provisioned. To help you with troubleshooting, could you run the following sash commands and provide us with their output?

1) sash# role system list
    This command should list the system roles provisioned on the system. You should see an entry for "Location Service". If you don't, then you can go ahead and add it via the 'role system add name="Location Service"' command. You should then be able to retry your original sash command for adding the alice2 identity.

2) sash# privateIdentity info privateId=alice2
    With this command we should be able to check whether there exists a TimesTen entry for the private identity corresponding to user alice2. This private identity entry shouldn't exist if this is the first time you provision this user. If an entry was found for alice2's private identity, you can remove it using the 'privateIdentity delete privateId=alice2' command.

3) sash# account info uid=alice2
    With this command we should be able to see whether there exists a prior account for user alice2. The account shouldn't exist if this is the first time you provision this user. If the account was created and is in an inconsistent state, you can delete it using the 'account delete uid=alice2' command.

Keep in mind that when using the sash command line interface you can use the "help" keyword followed by a command to get detailed help information (e.g. help account).

Finally, I would also recommend taking a look at the system logs in $ORACLE_HOME/j2ee/ocms/log/sdp/ for any error traces.
  • 10. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    516684 Newbie
    Another thing to be aware of here is your realm/domain configuration. Please make sure that the domain/realm mapping is set to "local=local" (according to your example) for the OCMS SIP container's configuration.

You can do this by going to the SipServletContainer MBean under the System MBean Browser, and selecting the "DomainsAndRealms" attribute. Make sure that attribute includes the string "local=local" in the comma separated list of values.
  • 11. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    For the first command i get:

sash# role system list
    Input: role system list
    Unknown exception when executing command - oracle.sdp.serviceframework.exceptions.SystemException: Could not get connection for datasource java:jdbc/OcmsSsDs ExceptionUniqueID: lin0761183163717108
    java.sql.SQLException: [TimesTen][TimesTen 6.0.7 ODBC Driver][TimesTen]TT0836: Cannot create data store shared-memory segment, error 22 -- file "db.c", lineno 7294, procedure "sbDbCreate()"; nested exception is:
    oracle.sdp.serviceframework.exceptions.SystemException: Could not get connection for datasource java:jdbc/OcmsSsDs ExceptionUniqueID: lin0761183163717108
    java.sql.SQLException: [TimesTen][TimesTen 6.0.7 ODBC Driver][TimesTen]TT0836: Cannot create data store shared-memory segment, error 22 -- file "db.c", lineno 7294, procedure "sbDbCreate()"
  • 12. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    522026 Journeyer
    Ok,

after setting some server settings i can add alice via sash:
    #
    Identity was successfully added to the system.
    sash#

Now i get
    server refused registration (403)
  • 13. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    516684 Newbie
    Ok, in that case it looks like a server configuration problem. Could you possibly post any further debug information from your logs? Thanks.
  • 14. Re: SASH: adding new user: Error getting MBeanServer
    516684 Newbie
    A few more things to look out for:

1) Check that proxy registrar is deployed and running by logging in to Oracle Enterprise Manager. The status should be set to up for the proxyregistrar application.

2) Check that the alias is correctly set for the proxyregistrar application, by going to the SipServletContainer MBean under the System MBean browser. Verify that the ApplicationAliases attribute contains the following entry: "proxyregistrar=proxyregistrar/proxyregistrarssr-x-y" where x and y are some version numbers for your deployment.

3) Verify that the ocms route loader is set up correctly, by going to the application MBeans for the ocmsrouteloaderear application. The SipUriList under the RouteLoader_REGISTER MBean should read something like this: "sip:host:port;transport=TCP;lr;appId=proxyregistrar", where host should contain the ip for your host and port is the SIP port.

Again, if you could pull up any additional information from the logs, we could further pinpoint the problem.
1 2 Previous Next