4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2007 8:13 AM by Tony Garabedian

calendar in 6i

How to attach a calendar in forms 6i.
      I am not able to find calender.pll and STNDRD20.OLB files, plz guide me how to
      down load these file.

anyone plz help me,i will be very thankful to him/her
        • 1. Re: calendar in 6i
          Hello you can add the calendar in two ways, in a forms object group build with all forms items or as a javabean.

If you give me your e-mail I will send it to you
          • 2. Re: calendar in 6i
            Tony Garabedian
            You don't need a java bean to have a the calendar that uses these objects.
            calender.pll and STNDRD20.OLB are part of Forms 6i Demo, if you don't have them you can download the 6i Demo from [url http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/products/forms/6idemos.html]Forms 6i Developer and Forms 6i Services Demos

There are documentations and help files on how to attach and use each and every components of the demo in your application.

Regards,
            Tony
            • 3. Re: calendar in 6i
              I now but in 6i you can use the oracle javabean calendar item, easier and leaner to use, but you are right ,calender.pll and STNDRD20.OLB that's what I meant by object group
              • 4. Re: calendar in 6i
                Tony Garabedian
                I now but in 6i you can use the oracle javabean
                calendar item, easier and leaner to use, but you are
                right ,calender.pll and STNDRD20.OLB that's what I
                meant by object group
                The mentioned objects are within an object library, just drag and drop to your form, I found it easier to manage it across a big application when it is subclassed. Though you can have nicer calendars with using Java :-)

Tony