3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2007 6:44 PM by 3004

Custom Web Forms.

<p>Has anyone ever customized web-forms so that they can be builtdynamically based on the user input?</p><p> </p><p>My question is more catered to find out if there is an API orany other method to do this. We are currently use Planning  v4. We have a simple outline but web form becomes enormous if allthe members are included. We would like to provide a way ifpossible for the user to select the hierarchy and the web-form tobe able to build dynamically from there.</p><p> </p><p>Any help would be appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>M.</p>
        • 1. Custom Web Forms.
          <p>Have your tried using user variables on your web forms?</p>
          • 2. Custom Web Forms.
            No I haven't tried that. Any idea on where I can find the info on this or can you shed some light on how to this please.<BR><BR>Thanks a lot.
            • 3. Custom Web Forms.
              Hello,<BR>Yes, personal variables could be used or substitution variables.<BR>Next to that, you might bring dimensinos to the page. Here the access rights of the user will limit the members in the dropdown box.<BR><BR>Have a look at the DBA guide of Planning. Here you also find examples.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Philip Hulsebosch<BR><BR>www.Trexco.nl