This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2007 10:08 AM by 3004 RSS

Table of Contents In Hyperion Reports

3004 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
<BR>Hi,<BR><BR>I setup a Hyperion Report with location used for pages. When I print report, I get the expected result of each page being a location I specified, and in the order I specified. I'd like to distribute same report as pdf, but incorporate a table of contents based on page definition in report. Page 1 would have my table of contents, page 2 would have the first location, page 3 the second location, etc. Is this feasible?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance for your help.<BR><BR>-Carl
  • 1. Table of Contents In Hyperion Reports
    3004 Newbie
    <p>Hi Carl</p><p> </p><p>Can I ask you something before I give you the feedback on thisone. Do you use the system built in table of contents or did youdesign one?</p><p> </p><p>(1) If you have designed the table of contents  I would sayit is feasible to incorporate them in pdf  formataccording</p><p>to your order in the report book</p><p>BUT</p><p>(2) If you use the system built in table of contents the orderwill be determined by the number of your reports  you add inthe report book</p>
  • 2. Table of Contents In Hyperion Reports
    3004 Newbie
    Thanks for the reply. I was using the system built table of contents. Issue was my report had all dimensions hardcoded and nothing was set to use point of view. I expected the dimension set to pages in the report, where I selected 10 different members, would get incorporated into table of contents. I had to flip the dimension to use POV, and the book setup then allowed me to specifiy the 10 members on which the report should run.
  • 3. Table of Contents In Hyperion Reports
    3004 Newbie
    Please help me out.I want to know that how we can integrate Hyperion reports with .Net applications.thanks