1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 8, 2007 11:25 AM by 3004 RSS

Error executing formula for [Spread %]: status code [1130203] in funciton [@_VAL]

<p>anyone ever seen an error message like this?  it occurswhen trying to pull spread % at any level...</p><p> </p><p>restarting the app temporarily fixes it, but it keeps comingback...any thoughts?</p>
        • 1. Error executing formula for [Spread %]: status code [1130203] in funciton [@_VAL]
          <p>I have seen this error before.    Firstly checkout the suggestions for that error code.</p><p>In my case I checked just about everything, it turned out to bethat the ESSSRV process (for that cube) was using too much memory(about 1.8Gb) which seems to be a magic threshold for AIX. Once I stopped and started the app it started running ok. For this particular cube I was constrained as to the outlineconfiguration, so I could make very few changes (e.g. reducingblock size etc).</p><p>I built a process to shut apps down during the day if noconnects which reduced the number of times this happened from a oneor two times a month to never.</p>