3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2007 2:45 PM by 3004 RSS

Reporting service 1 does not work

<p>when I start the service "hyperion reporting service1" the system sent a message "The Hyperion S) BI+ 9.3Interactive Reporting Service 1 service on local computer startedand then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have nowork to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alertsservice."</p><p> </p><p>I don't have any idea about where i nedd to search for log'sfiles or error files.</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p>
        • 1. Reporting service 1 does not work
          Good Day,Look into Hyperion\Hyperion BI\Logs folder on your server.Thanks
          • 2. Reporting service 1 does not work
            <p>I Looked there, but any files are updated when i try to startthe service. Only update Aplication's events with the follow 3events :</p><p> </p><p>The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( HyS9IRSvc1 )cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessaryregistry information or message DLL files to display messages froma remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag toretrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. Thefollowing information is part of the event: Failed to launch theserver agent..<br><br>The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( HyS9IRSvc1 ) cannotbe found. The local computer may not have the necessary registryinformation or message DLL files to display messages from a remotecomputer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrievethis description; see Help and Support for details. The followinginformation is part of the event:d:\Hyperion\BIPlus\bin\RMService8.exe -DN HyS9IRSvc1 -Ld:\Hyperion\BIPlus\bin -P startIRM.bat -MSProcessMonitor".<br><br>The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( HyS9IRSvc1 ) cannotbe found. The local computer may not have the necessary registryinformation or message DLL files to display messages from a remotecomputer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrievethis description; see Help and Support for details. The followinginformation is part of the event: Service Starting.</p><p> </p><p>what I can do for solver the problem?</p><p> </p><p>Regards.</p>
            • 3. Reporting service 1 does not work
              If you are using NTLM in your Search Order,then there is BUG fix available with Hyperion ,you need to request for it.