2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2007 6:40 AM by Sreekanth

Not able to deploy the app that uses toplink

Sreekanth
      Hi folks,

I have created a small application using Toplink as model and JSP as view part. It is working perfectly fine from the Jdevelopper. When I try to deploy the app to a standalone oc4j, I am getting following error. Please help me out solving this.

The Exception I am getting while deplying:

WARNING: Application.setConfig Application: SP_TOPLINK is in failed state as initialization failed.
      java.lang.InstantiationException: Import was not resolved for SP_TOPLINK.root:0.0.0: shared library "adf.oracle.domain" could not be found with a minimum version of 11.1.1.47.18. Found 11.1.1.
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationStateRunning.initClassLoader(ApplicationStateRunning.java:1390)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationStateRunning.initializeApplication(ApplicationStateRunning.java:171)
           at com.evermind.server.Application.setConfig(Application.java:554)
           at com.evermind.server.Application.setConfig(Application.java:452)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.addApplication(ApplicationServer.java:2179)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.initializeDeployedApplications(ApplicationServer.java:1910)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.setConfig(ApplicationServer.java:1284)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServerLauncher.run(ApplicationServerLauncher.java:119)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
      Caused by: oracle.oc4j.loader.config.ConfigurationException: Import was not resolved for SP_TOPLINK.root:0.0.0: shared library "adf.oracle.domain" could not be found with a minimum version of 11.1.1.47.18. Found 11.1.1.
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.config.ClassLoaderFactory.handleSharedLibraryNotFound(ClassLoaderFactory.java:706)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.config.ClassLoaderFactory.getSharedLibraryToImport(ClassLoaderFactory.java:651)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.config.ClassLoaderFactory.getImportedSharedLibraries(ClassLoaderFactory.java:529)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.config.ClassLoaderFactory.addImportedSharedLibraries(ClassLoaderFactory.java:486)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.config.ClassLoaderFactory.createApplicationLoader(ClassLoaderFactory.java:458)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationStateRunning.createClassLoader(ApplicationStateRunning.java:1369)
           at com.evermind.server.ApplicationStateRunning.initClassLoader(ApplicationStateRunning.java:1378)
           ... 8 more

NOTE: I am using the same version of JDev and oc4j.

Please help me out as early as possible as I am totaly stuck on this.