1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2008 4:56 PM by 608922

WF Notification to Position.

Kittu
      Hi all,

I have a WF requirement and am new to it.

We have to send a Notification to a Position.

When any one opens the Approved PO and increases the unit price of the line then a notification has to be sent to CFO (This is a Position),And he will be the final approver of the PO.

I have written the code for a function which will check the unit price and diverts to notification if there is any increase,up to this is fine.

But in the Notification's Performers field it is permitting to put CFO.But not getting any notifications ( user is:USER1 attached person:employee1 and employee1 was assinned by the position CFO)

I was thinking to create a role such that who ever employee have CFO as the position assgined to them have include in that role,and I will use that role name in the noification.But how to do it is a problem.

Any help ?

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: WF Notification to Position.
          But in the Notification's Performers field it is permitting to put CFO.But not >getting any notifications ( user is:USER1 attached person:employee1 and >employee1 was assinned by the position CFO)
          What do you mean by the above lines?

In the notification section, you need to mention the CFO to whom the notification should be fired. Now what you are trying to achieve?

Please provide more detail info