10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2008 7:50 AM by 624383 RSS

SSO page not found error

Hi,

I'm trying to implement SSO in my Apex 3.0 app.
      I followed a document found on Metalink.
      But when I test the app I get a error:

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
      mod_plsql: /pls/apex/f HTTP-400 Invalid name

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thx

Steven
        • 1. Re: SSO page not found error
          Steven - There is not enough information there for anyone to diagnose it. You might start by identifying the document you used.

Scott
          • 2. Re: SSO page not found error
            First I want to say sorry I didn't put more info in it.

I used the https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:14:543815034588995433::::p14_database_id,p14_docid,p14_show_header,p14_show_help,p14_black_frame,p14_font:NOT,353023.1,1,1,1,helvetica
            how to on meta link.

I created a Authentication Scheme like i had to and changed the App so i would use the scheme.
            After this I installed the sso sdk in the Flows_030000.
            And so on until the end of the document.

Because the error isn't telling me much I don't really know what info I need to provide so just ask.

UPDATE: In the WWSEC_SSO_LOG$ table the error message is error NO_DATA in wwsec_enabler_config_info$
            but there is data I checked.

Thx,

Steven

Message was edited by:
            user621380
            • 3. Re: SSO page not found error
              Steven,

Pretty hard to debug without seeing it.

What is the URL you use to request the application page? Please show it here exactly.

What is the result of this query?

select lsnr_token||':'||site_token||':'||site_id||':'||urlcookie_version||':'||encryption_key||':'||url_cookie_ip_check||':'||ls_login_url from wwsec_enabler_config_info$
              /

Scott
              • 4. Re: SSO page not found error
                HI,

The result of the query is HTML_DB:stvanlo-be.be.oracle.com:80:9M562MLNB245A65E:B245A65E:v1.2:A8E75C1AC2384FCD:N:http://stvanlo-be.be.oracle.com:7777/pls/orasso/orasso.wwsso_app_admin.ls_login

This is the URL I use to connect to the application http://stvanlo-be.be.oracle.com:80/pls/apex/f?p=1001:1::::::

I know it is pretty hard but I don't know what info I should provide except what you ask for.
                I really appreciate your help.

Steven
                • 5. Re: SSO page not found error
                  Steven,

A similar problem is described here: Re: error NO_DATA in wwsec_enabler_config_info$, but there is data! .

So you might try changing the listener token port (by re-running regapp or by updating the config_info$ table directly). To get more info, run the following block in the SQL Workshop:

begin
                  owa_util.print_cgi_env;
                  end;

...and check the value of SERVER_PORT and HTTP_HOST to see if they match up with the listener token.

Scott
                  • 6. Re: SSO page not found error
                    Scott,

Many thanks for your support.

I now have an apex application that uses SSO.

I had to change the port .

Steven
                    • 7. Re: SSO page not found error
                      hi Steven,

Can you tell me exactly what did you do to fix this problem
                      because i'm facing the same error
                      • 8. Re: SSO page not found error
                        Hi Skelane,

There was something wrong with the host and port in the WWSEC_ENABLER_CONFIG_INFO$ table.
                        There was a fault in the registration in the Apex schema so I manually changed those values.
                        In my case it was the LSNR_TOKEN that was wrong.

I hope it helps

Regards

Steven
                        • 9. Re: SSO page not found error
                          hi Steven
                          thanks for quick reply, well i've checked the table WWSEC_ENABLER_CONFIG_INFO$ and the value for LSNR_TOKEN is mid.kfsd.kw:7777, is this the correct value?
                          and when i registered the application i've provided the following value for listener token: APEX:mid.kfsd.kw:80

so please tell me if there is something wrong

Thanks
                          Skelane
                          • 10. Re: SSO page not found error
                            Hi Skelane,

I think the LSNR_TOKEN has to start with HTML_DB instead of APEX.
                            My LSNR_TOKEN is HTML_DB:stvanlo-be:7777.
                            7777 because this is my default HTTP port when I installed my HTTP server.
                            So my Apex is running on port 7777.

This is from the document I used.

D. UPDATE THE FLOWS_NNNNNN SCHEMA WITH SSO REGISTRATION INFO

1. cd to the ..../packages directory as you did in step B.3 above.
                            2. Using sqlplus connect as FLOWS_NNNNNN.
                            3. run -> @regapp.sql and answer the questions.
                            4. The value for the listener token will be of the format -> app_name:your-host:port. You must use HTML_DB as the app_name. For example -> HTML_DB:myserver.com:80 where myserver.com:80 is the machine & port used to access APEX. Note that the machine name and port used are normally values from the serverName and Port directives listed in the httpd.conf of the http server machine. This is NOT
                            always the same machine name and port used when accessing APEX via a URL. See the
                            TROUBLESHOOTING section for more details.
                            5. For site_id enter the ID you received in step C.
                            6. For site_token enter the Token value from step C.
                            7. For login_url enter the Login URL from step C.
                            8. For encryption key, enter the Encryption key value you received in step C.
                            9. For ip_check enter -> N
                            10. There should be no errors and a 'Registration successful' message should display with a
                            confirmation of the information entered.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Steven