5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2008 6:59 AM by 627520

Purchasing:

Jaya9275
      Hi all,

Can any one please explain me how to keeps the status of Authorization_status as Approved even though the promised or need by date of a po is changed and stop re-approval process in work flow.

Thanks
      JB
        • 1. Re: Purchasing:
          What is the current status of your PO??
          • 2. Re: Purchasing:
            Jaya9275
            When my Po is approved and when the po's need by or promised date is changed, then the status of my po goes to reapproval.
            Currently I am working on 11.5.10.2.
            Before that when we are using 11.5.8, at that time there was some customization done in po approval work flow. that is in po_chord_wf6 package that no to go for reapproval process even though need by or promised date are changed.
            But now even this package is customized I am getting the same problem. Which shoul't get it.
            So can you please help me where I need to customize?

Thanks
            Jaya
            • 3. Re: Purchasing:
              Have you compiled your package and does that compiled successfully after customization??
              • 4. Re: Purchasing:
                Jaya9275
                Yes, I have compiled the package successfully.
                The PO status is changed when the need_by or promised date are changed and once it is saved the status is going to be Requires reapproval.

Thanks
                Jaya

Message was edited by:
                user623154
                • 5. Re: Purchasing:
                  I think if you changed after PO status Approved it will go to Require Reapproval status( Create Revision for this PO) so again just approved the same PO with required changes.