This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 28 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2009 2:21 AM by 725339 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Swati
    98359 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi Swati ,
    Do you have Clintrial notes ,if yes , can you send me @ deepakk05@gmail.com
    thanks
  • 16. Re: Swati
    567947 Newbie
    Hi Swati,

I have sent u a mail on ur mail id regarding clintrial documentation. Kindly forward me the same. Also, if anyone in the group have clintrial documentation, please send it to me on dr_muzaffar@yahoo.com.

Thank U,
    Dr Muzaffar
  • 17. Re: Oracle Clinical
    598753 Newbie
    Hi!
    Swathi,

This is Sainath.I'am working as a Jnr S/W Engineer on Oracle Apps.
    I'am Looking to change my career into oracle clinical.
    so,plz!suggest me some training institutions and about job openings.
    I'am waiting for ur reply.

Thanks,
    Sainath
  • 18. Re: Swati
    605369 Newbie
    Dear Swati,
    I sent you an email regarding the packages of the validation/derivation procedures:
    Here we are new in OC and have a derivation procedure (Lab values) which has more than 40000 caracters, we couldn't split it, so we have to create physically the package on the serveur and call it from OC. The problem is: As we are Data Manager, we have not access to the server to put the package. Can you please tell me how this work is performed in your company? Do you have a tool which allow you to put the package on the server? What is the common process used?
    Thanks in advance for your help

Nassim
  • 19. Re: Swati
    611215 Newbie
    Hi Swati,

MySelf Dr. Santosh Bothe,
    From Dr. D. Y. Patil University Navi Mumbai. We are planning to counduct 20-25 day workshop in clinical oracle. So we need the expert from the domain. Can u please help me in this regars.

Thanking You,

Santosh Bothe
  • 20. Re: Swati
    611215 Newbie
    Hi Swati,

MySelf Dr. Santosh Bothe,
    From Dr. D. Y. Patil University Navi Mumbai. We are planning to counduct 20-25 day workshop in clinical oracle. So we need the expert from the domain. Can u please help me in this regars. Please contact me at santoshbothe@yahoo.com or 09371550875

Thanking You,

Santosh Bothe
  • 21. Re: Oracle Clinical
    642990 Newbie
    Hi,
    This is carolin from India.. I have 1+yr of experience in Oracle Clinical tool. Can anyone suggest me if there is opening in ORACLE for this Oracle Clinical tool.
    Because ORACLE is my dream Company, wherein i am glad to show my skills....

Please advice....

Thanks,
    Carolin
  • 22. Re: Swati
    647119 Newbie
    sub: could u forward the same to me.

Hi swathi, This is kumar from apollo hospitals, Hyderabad.
    I m also graduate of pharmacy.
    this is first time i m using this site. I saw ur question. I m working on clinical trials and willing to join in Cinical Data Managenent team. I learnT SAS.

While searching for Oracle clinical i found this site. If u don't mind could u be please in touch. I may need ur help in buildinig my career.

If u need any thing about Either SAS or clinical trials i will try to do.

my mail id: karthikshiva53@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,

Kumar.T.
    Clinical Research Coordinator,
    Apollo hospitals,Jubilee hills,
    Andrapradesh.
  • 23. Re: Oracle Clinical
    652638 Newbie
    send your CV to pushpalatha.sreenivasan@oracle.com
  • 24. R
    669427 Newbie
  • 25. Re: Swati
    697076 Newbie
    Hi Swati,

I need some help for learning Procedure writing (Validation and derivation) in Oracle CLinical. It would be very helpful if you have any documentation regarding the same. Could you please send it to harshaadad@gmail.com or tell me any way through which i can have it?

Many thanks in Advance,
    Harshaa.
  • 26. Re: Swati
    697889 Newbie
    Dear Swati,

This is Rashmi working as a Database programmer, i have faced one issue while i load data from an external file,
    i have study which is live and data entry is been completed now there is 2 DCMs for which i need to load the data, these 2 DCMs have 57 clinically planned events, now i am unable to load the data could you please help me out.
    I have been stuck in this step

Thanks
    Rashmi
  • 27. Re: Oracle Clinical
    708572 Newbie
    My name is Bharath. i am studying B-pharmacy and I am interested to join in oracle DBA. am i eligible to do that course, can i get job oppurtunities after doing that course asi am related to pharma field Or please suggest me any courses relating to IT
    waiting for your reply.
    thank you
  • 28. Re: Oracle Clinical
    725339 Newbie
    Thanks Swati,

The link proved to be very good and useful.

Thanks,
    Monica
1 2 Previous Next