This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Does the Item show up even in Purchasing or not?
You could check that by going to Purchase Requisition form and invoke the Item Flexfield.
Message was edited by:
Thanks for getting back to me. The item now shows up in iProcurement. The steps i took to resolve issue. In the item master i did not put a price for the item. I wanted to leave that blank. But items will not be extracted from master org...without price.
Is there any way that price can be left off, when creating an item
Secondly, i tied item to a Supplier in ASL.
I would like to tie items to blanket purchase agreements.
The item in a MASTER ORG cannot be USED for Transactions
You need toassign the item to the CHOLD ORGS for transactions. So assign your item to all the child orgs and then check if it works
You can extract items without List Price , but that item will get extracted to iProcurement without a price then you wont be able to enter a price while creating and approving a requisition.
Steps to Tie to ASL and BPA
1. Create the item in Item Master
2. Purchasing Attributes setup completed (Also ensure PO Item Category is set)
3. Create ASL for the item in the ASL screen (Ensure its for child org / it has a site )
4. Go and create a BPA for the above supplier and site along with the item in the line details
5. Run Extractor program for classifications and items
6. Go to iProc and query for the item in Categories -- U should be able to view the same with the price as entered in BPA
Thanks for your help. Everything working.
Arun...thanks for your help.