2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2008 5:43 AM by 599202

Notes to vendor field of the PO header

We are creating a Drop ship PO from an Approved Requisition, using Auto create functionality. We want to populate the Notes to vendor field of the PO headers using the same Auto create functionality.We don't want to do that manually.
      Please let us know how to do.
        • 1. Re: Notes to vendor field of the PO header
          My understanding is that Autocreate works on individual Requisition lines level and not on the entire Requisition. And therefore I can see in (PO_INTERFACE_S) package - AutoCreate PO package body the code copies the note_to_vendor from po_lines_interface table to po_lines_all table.

But if I understand your post correctly you want to copy the header level note_to_vendor on Requisition Headers to the note_to_vendor field on PO_HEADERS_ALL.

Can you confirm my understanding?

Thanks
          Arun
          • 2. Re: Notes to vendor field of the PO header
            Yes you understood it correctly.
            Here I want to elaborate a little bit of my requirement, it is like --
            1) We have a drop ship sales order and corresponding approved requisition and PO.
            2)Now if I want to add a new line in the SO then that should add a new line in the same PO with a note (Notes to vendor) at PO header level (not in the line level).

Please tell me how to achive this.
            Thanks