5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2010 7:58 PM by Arpena-Oracle

SOA Suite Problem: Proxy Settings and  Local/Remote BPEL Processes together

Hello all,

I am having some problems with SOA Suite 10.1.3.1. Some weeks ago I have installed this software and I have been making some BPEL, ESB and WSM examples.
      The issue is that in order to run the GoogleFlow BPEL example, which uses an external Web Service provided by google at "http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl", I have discovered some problems.

In development time I had no problems because I configured JDeveloper properly, that is, I defined the corresponding Proxy Settings as it is
      indicated in the GoogleFlow tutorial. Because of my laptop/desktop is in a Private LAN and it hasn't direct connection to the Internet and
      therefore a proxy provides it, I needed to configure JDeveloper but Oracle Application Server too. If I didn't configure Oracle Application Server
      with some Proxy Settings, the deployment wouldn't work and it would have some errors. Here is a snippet of code included in the opmn.xml file:

<ias-component id="default_group">
      <process-type id="home" module-id="OC4J" status="enabled">
      <module-data>
      <category id="start-parameters">
      <data id="java-options" value="-server -mx1024M -ms512M -Xrs -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -XX:AppendRatio=3 -Djava.security.policy=$ORACLE_HOME/j2ee/home/config/java2.policy -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dhttp.webdir.enable=false -Doraesb.home=D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\integration\esb -Dhttp.proxySet=false -Doc4j.userThreads=true -Doracle.mdb.fastUndeploy=60 -Dorabpel.home=D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\bpel -Xbootclasspath^/p:D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\bpel/lib/orabpel-boot.jar -Dhttp.proxySet=true -Dhttp.proxyHost=www-proxy.uk.oracle.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80 -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=localhost|127.0.0.1|AABG-es"/>
      </category>
      <category id="stop-parameters">
      <data id="java-options" value="-Djava.security.policy=$ORACLE_HOME/j2ee/home/config/java2.policy -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dhttp.webdir.enable=false"/>
      </category>
      </module-data>
      <start timeout="600" retry="2"/>
      <stop timeout="120"/>
      <restart timeout="720" retry="2"/>
      <port id="default-web-site" range="8888" protocol="http"/>
      <port id="rmi" range="12401-12500"/>
      <port id="rmis" range="12701-12800"/>
      <port id="jms" range="12601-12700"/>
      <process-set id="default_group" numprocs="1"/>
      </process-type>
      </ias-component>

As you can see above, there are two "-DhttpProxySet=xxx" parameter definitions. One is the default definition that it is related to "ESB" services,
      and the other one is the definition related to the "BPEL" processes I have included. Could this issue have brought about my problems? I have checked
      deleting the first definition (related to ESB) but the situation doesn't change!

In execution time the GoogleFlow example runs perfectly. But, on the other hand, my surprise is that all the BPEL Processes deployed in the BPEL Process Manager (BPM)
      which contained a Human Task and previously ran without problems, now fail giving a HTTP 502 error (I have read it from BPM-->BPEL Process-->Audit or Flow), which is
      for the VacationRequest example: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task
      This error is similar to the encountered in other BPEL Processes containing Human Tasks.

This issue happens, although the "-DhttpNonProxyHosts=localhost|127.0.0.1|AABG-es" has been set correctly (as you can see my Host Name "AABG-es" is included
      between the NonProxyHosts). On the other hand, I have used a Protocol Analyzer and I have noticed that the Oracle Application Server tries to connect to the Proxy requesting
      for the ".task" file. Obviously, the Proxy doesn't know the Host Name that is requesting this ".task" file, so it returns a HTTP 502 error like this (HTTP dialogue between these systems):

HTTP Request (MyLaptop-->Proxy):

GET http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task HTTP/1.1

User-Agent: Java/1.5.0_06

Host: AABG-es:8888

Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2

Proxy-Connection: keep-alive

Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

HTTP Response (Proxy-->MyLaptop):

HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:45:27 GMT

Content-Length: 338

Content-Type: text/html

Server: NetCache appliance (NetApp/6.0.6P1D4)

Proxy-Connection: close
      <HTML>
      <HEAD><TITLE>502 Bad Gateway</TITLE></HEAD>
      <BODY>
      <H1>Bad Gateway</H1>
      <H4>
      The following error occurred:<P>
      [code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.
      </H4>
      <HR>
      Please contact the administrator.
      </BODY>
      </HTML>

If I delete the Proxy Settings related to BPEL Processes from the opmn.xml and I restart the SOA Suite software, those BPEL Processes work perfectly but not those
      BPEL Processes which use external Web Services like, for instance, the GoogleFlow example, obtaining a HTTP 502 Error loading the necessary ".wsdl" files which
      define those Web Services.

As you can advert, I have been testing a lot of things without finding out a solution!

How can I avoid my problems mantaining the Proxy Settings and obtain good results in both types of BPEL Processes?, because
      it is exausted to change the opmn.xml file (deleting the Proxy Settings and adding them)continuously.

And, What about an application calling Local and Remote Web Services? In my case, it doesn't work.

In last place and not the least important, I want to inclued a snippet of the lines included in the D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\opmn\logs\default_group~home~default_group~1.log file:

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <oracle.bpel.services.workflow> <::> Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task
      java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task
           at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1149)
           at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1007)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.openURL(XMLReader.java:2551)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.pushXMLReader(XMLReader.java:285)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:259)
           at oracle.bpel.services.common.util.AbstractJaxbUtil.unmarshal(AbstractJaxbUtil.java:101)
           at oracle.bpel.services.common.util.AbstractJaxbUtil.unmarshal(AbstractJaxbUtil.java:84)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.metadata.impl.TaskMetadataCache.getTaskDefinition(TaskMetadataCache.java:236)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.metadata.impl.TaskMetadataService.getTaskDefinition(TaskMetadataService.java:196)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.initiateTask(TaskService.java:235)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.initiateTask(TaskService.java:203)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.ejb.TaskServiceBean.initiateTask(TaskServiceBean.java:39)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
           at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor$1.run(JAASInterceptor.java:31)
           at com.evermind.server.ThreadState.runAs(ThreadState.java:620)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor.invoke(JAASInterceptor.java:34)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiresNewInterceptor.invoke(TxRequiresNewInterceptor.java:52)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.InvocationContextPool.invoke(InvocationContextPool.java:55)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(StatelessSessionEJBObject.java:87)
           at TaskServiceBean_LocalProxy_68d4144.initiateTask(Unknown Source)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.client.TaskServiceLocalClient.initiateTask(TaskServiceLocalClient.java:50)
           at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskServiceWSIF.initiateTask(TaskServiceWSIF.java:99)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
           at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
           at com.collaxa.cube.ws.wsif.providers.java.WSIFOperation_Java.executeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_Java.java:1019)
           at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSIFInvocationHandler.invoke(WSIFInvocationHandler.java:431)
           at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSInvocationManager.invoke2(WSInvocationManager.java:416)
           at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSInvocationManager.invoke(WSInvocationManager.java:222)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.wmp.BPELInvokeWMP.__invoke(BPELInvokeWMP.java:736)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.wmp.BPELInvokeWMP.__executeStatements(BPELInvokeWMP.java:371)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.wmp.BPELActivityWMP.perform(BPELActivityWMP.java:195)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.performActivity(CubeEngine.java:3271)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.handleWorkItem(CubeEngine.java:1697)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.message.instance.PerformMessageHandler.handleLocal(PerformMessageHandler.java:75)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.handleLocalMessage(DispatchHelper.java:184)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.sendMemory(DispatchHelper.java:269)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.endRequest(CubeEngine.java:5244)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.createAndInvoke(CubeEngine.java:1083)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.delivery.DeliveryService.handleInvoke(DeliveryService.java:530)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ejb.impl.CubeDeliveryBean.handleInvoke(CubeDeliveryBean.java:333)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor$1.run(JAASInterceptor.java:31)
           at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
           at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
           at com.evermind.server.ThreadState.runAs(ThreadState.java:622)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor.invoke(JAASInterceptor.java:34)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiredInterceptor.invoke(TxRequiredInterceptor.java:50)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.InvocationContextPool.invoke(InvocationContextPool.java:55)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(StatelessSessionEJBObject.java:87)
           at CubeDeliveryBean_LocalProxy_4bin6i8.handleInvoke(Unknown Source)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.message.invoke.InvokeInstanceMessageHandler.handle(InvokeInstanceMessageHandler.java:37)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.handleMessage(DispatchHelper.java:138)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.BaseScheduledWorker.process(BaseScheduledWorker.java:70)
           at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ejb.impl.WorkerBean.onMessage(WorkerBean.java:86)
           at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.SetContextActionInterceptor.invoke(SetContextActionInterceptor.java:44)
           at oracle.j2ee.connector.messageinflow.MessageEndpointImpl.OC4J_invokeMethod(MessageEndpointImpl.java:297)
           at WorkerBean_EndPointProxy_4bin6i8.onMessage(Unknown Source)
           at oracle.j2ee.ra.jms.generic.WorkConsumer.run(WorkConsumer.java:266)
           at oracle.j2ee.connector.work.WorkWrapper.runTargetWork(WorkWrapper.java:242)
           at oracle.j2ee.connector.work.WorkWrapper.doWork(WorkWrapper.java:215)
           at oracle.j2ee.connector.work.WorkWrapper.run(WorkWrapper.java:190)
           at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:819)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
      <2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::> ORABPEL-30017
      <2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>
      <2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::> Definición de tarea no válida.
      <2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::> No se ha podido leer la definición de tarea en http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task. La definición de tarea está asociada al flujo de trabajo
      <2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::> Asegúrese de que la definición de tarea está disponible en la dirección URL especificada y de que es un documento XML válido. Póngase en contacto con los Servicios de Soporte Oracle si no se puede corregir el error.
      <2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.metadata.impl.TaskMetadataCache.getTaskDefinition(TaskMetadataCache.java:240)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.metadata.impl.TaskMetadataService.getTaskDefinition(TaskMetadataService.java:196)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.initiateTask(TaskService.java:235)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.initiateTask(TaskService.java:203)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.ejb.TaskServiceBean.initiateTask(TaskServiceBean.java:39)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor$1.run(JAASInterceptor.java:31)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ThreadState.runAs(ThreadState.java:620)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor.invoke(JAASInterceptor.java:34)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,046> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiresNewInterceptor.invoke(TxRequiresNewInterceptor.java:52)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.InvocationContextPool.invoke(InvocationContextPool.java:55)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(StatelessSessionEJBObject.java:87)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at TaskServiceBean_LocalProxy_68d4144.initiateTask(Unknown Source)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.client.TaskServiceLocalClient.initiateTask(TaskServiceLocalClient.java:50)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskServiceWSIF.initiateTask(TaskServiceWSIF.java:99)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.ws.wsif.providers.java.WSIFOperation_Java.executeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_Java.java:1019)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSIFInvocationHandler.invoke(WSIFInvocationHandler.java:431)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSInvocationManager.invoke2(WSInvocationManager.java:416)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSInvocationManager.invoke(WSInvocationManager.java:222)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.wmp.BPELInvokeWMP.__invoke(BPELInvokeWMP.java:736)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.wmp.BPELInvokeWMP.__executeStatements(BPELInvokeWMP.java:371)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.wmp.BPELActivityWMP.perform(BPELActivityWMP.java:195)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.performActivity(CubeEngine.java:3271)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.handleWorkItem(CubeEngine.java:1697)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.message.instance.PerformMessageHandler.handleLocal(PerformMessageHandler.java:75)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.handleLocalMessage(DispatchHelper.java:184)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.sendMemory(DispatchHelper.java:269)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.endRequest(CubeEngine.java:5244)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.createAndInvoke(CubeEngine.java:1083)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.delivery.DeliveryService.handleInvoke(DeliveryService.java:530)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ejb.impl.CubeDeliveryBean.handleInvoke(CubeDeliveryBean.java:333)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor$1.run(JAASInterceptor.java:31)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ThreadState.runAs(ThreadState.java:622)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor.invoke(JAASInterceptor.java:34)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiredInterceptor.invoke(TxRequiredInterceptor.java:50)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.InvocationContextPool.invoke(InvocationContextPool.java:55)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(StatelessSessionEJBObject.java:87)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at CubeDeliveryBean_LocalProxy_4bin6i8.handleInvoke(Unknown Source)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.message.invoke.InvokeInstanceMessageHandler.handle(InvokeInstanceMessageHandler.java:37)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.handleMessage(DispatchHelper.java:138)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.BaseScheduledWorker.process(BaseScheduledWorker.java:70)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ejb.impl.WorkerBean.onMessage(WorkerBean.java:86)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.SetContextActionInterceptor.invoke(SetContextActionInterceptor.java:44)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.j2ee.connector.messageinflow.MessageEndpointImpl.OC4J_invokeMethod(MessageEndpointImpl.java:297)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at WorkerBean_EndPointProxy_4bin6i8.onMessage(Unknown Source)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.j2ee.ra.jms.generic.WorkConsumer.run(WorkConsumer.java:266)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.j2ee.connector.work.WorkWrapper.runTargetWork(WorkWrapper.java:242)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.j2ee.connector.work.WorkWrapper.doWork(WorkWrapper.java:215)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.j2ee.connector.work.WorkWrapper.run(WorkWrapper.java:190)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:819)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1149)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1007)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.openURL(XMLReader.java:2551)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.pushXMLReader(XMLReader.java:285)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:259)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.common.util.AbstractJaxbUtil.unmarshal(AbstractJaxbUtil.java:101)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.common.util.AbstractJaxbUtil.unmarshal(AbstractJaxbUtil.java:84)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.metadata.impl.TaskMetadataCache.getTaskDefinition(TaskMetadataCache.java:236)

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <::>      ... 89 more

<2008-04-07 12:37:06,062> <ERROR> <oracle.bpel.services.workflow> <::> Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task
      java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://AABG-es:8888/orabpel/default/VacationRequest/1.0/VacationApproval/VacationApproval.task
           at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1149)

Every piece of advice will be appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help and sorry about the extension of this thread.

Best regards,
      user629401.

Message was edited by:
      user629401

Message was edited by:
      user629401

Message was edited by:
      user629401

Message was edited by:
      user629401

Message was edited by:
      user629401
        • 1. Re: SOA Suite Problem: Proxy Settings and  Local/Remote BPEL Processes together
          HI,

I'm having a similar problem. I'm also accessing a External Web Service (through proxy) and trying to use a Human Task.

In my case, instead of Http 502, I'm getting a HTTP 503. Below follows the error code when I try to invoke the task:

<faultInfo>Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://<server-name>:7777/orabpel/default/InclusaoMandado/1.0/NotificacaoNovoMandado/NotificacaoNovoMandado.task</faultInfo>

Did you find any solution/workaround?

Thanks,
          Davi
          • 2. Re: SOA Suite Problem: Proxy Settings and  Local/Remote BPEL Processes toge
            HI,

I'm having a similar problem. I'm also accessing a
            External Web Service (through proxy) and trying to
            use a Human Task.

In my case, instead of Http 502, I'm getting a HTTP
            503. Below follows the error code when I try to
            invoke the task:

<faultInfo>Server returned HTTP response code: 503
            for URL:
            http://<server-name>:7777/orabpel/default/InclusaoMand
            ado/1.0/NotificacaoNovoMandado/NotificacaoNovoMandado.
            task</faultInfo>

Did you find any solution/workaround?

Thanks,
            Davi
            Hi Davi,

The HTTP 503 code error means, as it is stated in the HTTP standard:

10.5.4 503 Service Unavailable

The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. If known, the length of the delay MAY be indicated in a Retry-After header. If no Retry-After is given, the client SHOULD handle the response as it would for a 500 response.

Note: The existence of the 503 status code does not imply that a
            server must use it when becoming overloaded. Some servers may wish
            to simply refuse the connection.

Nowadays, I have no solution neither my problem nor yours. But, If I find out something, I will keep you inform! I hope you will do the same! :)

In my particular case, it seems to be an adresses resolution problem due to the security configuration of my laptop but in yours, it seems to be a server congestion problem. However, we could continue looking into the problem to try to discover the solution!

Best regards,
            Antony.

Message was edited by:
            user629401
            • 3. Re: SOA Suite Problem: Proxy Settings and  Local/Remote BPEL Processes together
              Hi Antony,

Thanks for your return.

Actually I'm getting this error in my development environment (I'm the only one how is using the system), so I can't imagine how it could be a server congestion problem.

Anyway, I'll keep trying to solve this problem. I'll get you informed if I get some good news.

Thanks,
              Davi
              • 4. Re: SOA Suite Problem: Proxy Settings and  Local/Remote BPEL Processes together
                Hi Antony,

Did you ever figure out this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

--Badie                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                • 5. Re: SOA Suite Problem: Proxy Settings and  Local/Remote BPEL Processes together
                  Arpena-Oracle
                  For me the problem was that the deployment process tries to connect to the server using the IP address, and it wasn't added in the don't-use-proxy list in the "web browser and proxy" preferences panel. After I added the server IP and restarted Jdeveloper, I was able to deploy the composite and the 503 error was gone.

Regards, Alfredo