5 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2008 4:24 AM by 639685

Data not shown properly

Data entered and loaded, but it doesn't appear in the grid or data forms. In the cell history and data audit the data is shown as entered and loaded. Do you know this phenomenon.
        • 1. Re: Data not shown properly
          I have done the investigation also myself and have found out: If the data has been cleard with the button "Delete" or by enter "NODATA" this change won't be stored in "Cell History" or "Data Audit".
          • 2. Re: Data not shown properly
            I would suggest you do a Data Extract, and see if any data is extracted. What this will also show you, is the POV.
            It is not uncommon that the POV is at Entity Currency Total or similar, and as you may not have run a consolidation yet, the view feels empty. Also, set up a grid, and check the status. You should see CN flag which would indicate data has 'changed', and requires a consolidation.
            • 3. Re: Data not shown properly
              Thanks for your advice.
              We have done all that you suggest. By Data Extact no data are extracted. Also after Consolidate ALL and set the POV at Entity Currency Total the change isn't stored in "Cell History" or "Data Audit". Now Hyperion will provide a service fix.
              • 4. Re: Data not shown properly
                Check Your import script.
                You will find there line: SQLImport = True and the second one SQLImport = False.
                Change the line to: xxxx=True where the xxxx means the name of Your function.
                By default the script name was SQLImport :d

regards
                Karol
                • 5. Re: Data not shown properly
                  Hi Karol

We don't understand what you mean with import script. Where should we find this script in Hyperion HFM. Please, consider that we dont't load only data with Data Load or with FDM but we also enter manually data with Data Forms and Data Grids in Hyperion HFM.