1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2012 7:23 AM by user120276 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Welcome to the Oracle iSetup Forum
        Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
        Hi,
        Customer is implementing R12. There are many modules that the customer will be implementing. Please let me know whether iSetup Module is free to use or there is licensing cost.
        Please see your other Is separate Licence Fee involved for Oracle iSetup?.

Regards,
        Hussein
        • 16. Re: Welcome to the Oracle iSetup Forum
          Hi,

iSetup does not require a separate license. It is bundled with EBS license. However, you may consider using Application Change Management - Setup Manager which is newly released and more advanced than iSetup. ACP requires a separate license.
          • 17. Re: Welcome to the Oracle iSetup Forum
            sunir
            Using iSetup for R12.1.2

getting invalid input source when uploading

ownloading the extract from central instance
            Successfully copied the Extract
            Time taken to download Extract and write as zip file = 0 seconds
            Parsing driver.xml
            Time taken to parse the Driver file and construct setup objects:87 milliseconds
            Processing API: AP_SpecialCalendar
            Processing API: AP_DistributionSets
            Processing API: AP_PaymentTerms
            Processing API: AP_PayablesOption
            Processing API: AP_APSetup
            Processing API: AP_AgingPeriods
            oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParseException: Invalid InputSource.
                 at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLError.flushErrors1(XMLError.java:320)
                 at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.pushXMLReader(XMLReader.java:248)
                 at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:202)
                 at oracle.apps.az.r12.api.BC4JAPI.createAPIEntityItems(BC4JAPI.java:341)
                 at oracle.apps.az.r12.extractor.cpserver.UploaderContextImpl.validateExtract(UploaderContextImpl.java:170)
                 at oracle.apps.az.r12.extractor.cpserver.UploaderContextImpl.upload(UploaderContextImpl.java:105)
                 at oracle.apps.az.r12.extractor.cpserver.UploaderCp.runProgram(UploaderCp.java:74)
                 at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.request.Run.main(Run.java:157)

any ideas

thanks

sunir
            • 18. Re: DBC Mapping (branched from thread: Welcome to the Oracle iSetup Forum)
              I am new to Isetup. I found that only some data objects can be transformed but is there any way to transform other objects using iSetup like Operating Unit name And other things?If anyone has idea pls respond quickly
              • 19. Re: Welcome to the Oracle iSetup Forum
                user11987875
                Hi all
                Please tell me can i use i-setup for Oracle Process manufacturing.
                • 20. Re: Welcome to the Oracle iSetup Forum
                  user120276
                  Hi,
                  I am new to Isetup.
                  can any one send isetup end to end implementation DOC. with screen shots?
                  on vijay1136@gmail.com

Edited by: user8872679 on Jan 13, 2012 5:23 AM
                  1 2 Previous Next