Q. How can I setup an Auto Reply in Beehive?
A. You MUST ensure your language is set to English to ensure your auto reply is activated. Follow these steps:
ACTIVATE AUTO REPLY USING Outlook with OBIO
1. In Outlook, Under the Tools menu select the "Out of Office Assistant"
2. Replace the default out of office message, if you like.
3. Check the box that indicates "I am currently out of Office"
4. Select the date range for the active auto reply
5. Upon your return to the office deactivate the auto reply by deselecting the "I am currently Out of Office" check box
ACTIVATE AUTO REPLY USING THE WEB BASED TOOL
1. On your PC browse to https://<Beehive VIP>/uss
2. Log in with your fully qualified email id (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your email password
3. Check the enable box
4. Select the start and end date for your auto reply
5. Enter the text for your auto reply
6. Push Save