2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2008 6:27 AM by 532993

Error in Loading a BLOB Column in Oracle Database from 1 to diff  schema

Hi ALL,

I am in a POC where in I have to load a BLOB data from 1 schema to a different schema ie from Staging to Target.
      I load my staging(Oracle Schema ) through Oracle PLSQL. Now I have to load to my ODS.
      I am using the LKM (LKM SQL to Oracle) and IKM (IKM Oracle Incremental Update PLSQL).

It errors out in the 3rd step 3-Loading-SS_0 Load Data

The script used and the error message is in the attachment. However if I run the script manually it runs and the Load happens successfully. Also I was able to load the same BLOB objects it the tables were in the same schema(In this case LKM is bypassed).

Any Thoughts on this?

The Error I receive is:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4294967295"
           at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
           at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
           at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
           at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetMetaData.getPrecision(OracleResultSetMetaData.java:303)
           at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsQuery.getResultSetParams(SnpsQuery.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.execCollOrders(SnpSessTaskSql.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTaskTrt(SnpSessTaskSql.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSqlC.treatTaskTrt(SnpSessTaskSqlC.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandSession.treatCommand(DwgCommandSession.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandBase.execute(DwgCommandBase.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.i(e.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.g.y(g.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.run(e.java)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks & Regards,
      Krishna