2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2008 7:09 AM by user60341

Problem with Performance Scorecard -  EPM 11

Hi All,

I'm a newbie in Oracle EPM. I downloaded all the required softwares for EPM. My objective is to start with foundation and Performance Score card. Installation went succesfully. EPM diagnostic shows all the elements as passed. but when i tried to access webapps of performance score card (http://ultinstanceshj:18080/HPSWebReports/) I am getting following error

" Performance Scorecard is having difficulty fulfilling your request. Consult your Performance Scorecard Administrator. "

Any help would be higly appreciated.

Thanks

Shajid
        • 1. Re: Problem with Performance Scorecard -  EPM 11
          Try to access scorecard via workspace. Everything should work.
          • 2. Re: Problem with Performance Scorecard -  EPM 11
            user60341
            Hi Shajid,
            by viewin your message in this forum, i came to know that you have some knowledge on Hyperion Performance ScoreCard. I was new to this technology, i have good knowledge of Hyperion essbase and planning. We are Planning to implement score card for the first time in our company. Plz let me know if you know about this tool future/current market, implementations. can we expect that much market as Essbase and planning. if i work on this tool will it boost my career.Plz share with me what ever you know about this tool also you can mail me to vjnath@sqatester.com. Is there any implementations happening in Asia. I would be thankfull to you if you forwarded me Installation Steps.

Thanks&Regards
            Nath