Any guidance or assistance given towards configuring WLS to meet the stated requirements and correct the isssues listed would be greatly appreciated.
1. a domain configured with two managed servers in a cluster on a single linux host
2. admin and managed servers should startup as the "bea" user instead of root
3. servers should automatically start at boot for run states 3,4,5
4. node manager should control the servers and restart them if they crash
5. node manager and admin servers are started at boot in rc script.
6. node manager is started as root.
servers will not stay running with user/pass set on "server start" page. Credentials used were the admin user for the domain. Why is this breaking?
Exception: Authentication for user denied
weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication for user denied
at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.doBootAuthorization(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.initialize(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initialize(Unknown Source)
The domain was installed using the admin credentials of "bea" and a password of "abcd1234". These are the correct parameters to put into the "server start" page parameters for each server?
Admin credentials issue has been resolved. (recreated the domain)
Any best-practices on how to implement the requirements listed in my previous e-mail would still be really appreciated.
All of the servers seem to start as the "bea" user now, but one of the two managed servers crashes within 2 minutes of being started. No cause seems evident from the logs with the default logging levels. I have not tracked down the error yet. There are no applications deployed... It seems as if the two managed servers are conflicting somehow.