3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2008 7:47 AM by 666705

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:  Error

I'm getting error while loading the startup class though I give
      jms/qcf/AIConnectionFactory javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jms.qcf/AIConnectionFactory' didn't find subcontext 'jms' Resolved [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:

Has can one faced this issue. This is really time critical to be resolved.

Thanks,

<Feb 26, 2005 8:16:15 PM EST> <Info> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000287> <Invoking startup class: com.ml.mlim.cdcp.CDCPQJMSStartup.startup(Url=t3://jasweblu.dtu.mlam.ml.com:9106,ConnectionFactory=jms/qcf/AIConnectionFactory,QJNDI=queue/AILPSInQueue,FactoryJNDI=CDCPQXAQCF,QueueJNDI=CDCPINPUT)>
      In Startup URL :t3://jasweblu.dtu.mlam.ml.com:9106
      JNDI connection made
      In Startup ConnectionFactory :jms/qcf/AIConnectionFactory
      <Feb 26, 2005 8:16:15 PM EST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000286> <Failed to invoke startup class "CDCPQJMSStartup", javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jms.qcf/AIConnectionFactory' didn't find subcontext 'jms' Resolved  [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jms.qcf/AIConnectionFactory' didn't find subcontext 'jms' Resolved ]; remaining name 'jms/qcf/AIConnectionFactory'
      javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jms.qcf/AIConnectionFactory' didn't find subcontext 'jms' Resolved [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jms.qcf/AIConnectionFactory' didn't find subcontext 'jms' Resolved ]; remaining name 'jms/qcf/AIConnectionFactory'
           at weblogic.rjvm.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(BasicOutboundRequest.java:108)
           at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:284)
           at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:244)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode_813_WLStub.lookup(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:369)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:357)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
           at com.ml.mlim.cdcp.CDCPQJMSStartup.startup(CDCPQJMSStartup.java:53)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassService.invokeStartup(StartupClassService.java:177)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassService.invokeClass(StartupClassService.java:158)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassService.access$000(StartupClassService.java:36)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassService$1.run(StartupClassService.java:121)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassService.invokeStartupClass(StartupClassService.java:116)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.PostDeploymentStartupService.resume(PostDeploymentStartupService.java:63)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
           at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
      Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jms.qcf/AIConnectionFactory' didn't find subcontext 'jms' Resolved
        • 1. Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:  Error
          The environment is WEblogic 8.1 SP3
          • 2. Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:  Error
            hi,
            The jar which holds the startup class should be in classpath .
            If ur using WL8.1 sp3(or any version),
            in file setDomainEnv.cmd(in domain)
            modify
            "PRE_CLASSPATH" to point to the req jar file along with its pre-existing value.

hope this helps.

-Shilpa
            • 3. Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:  Error
              I am also having same type of issue, we are having one admin server, belongs to that no applicaitons are deployed,so if i view the JNDI for that admin server, i am not able to see any application related JNDI, in the manage server database connection and all other applications are deployed so i am able to see the JNDI tree for manage server.
              But if i try to get the datasource connection through JNDI, it is telling Name not found and it is giving the following error message javax.naming.NameNotFoundException,

we dont know how to get the datasource object using JNDI name. JNDI is bind with Manage server and it is in part of cluster, in that cluster Admin server is not a part, it is configuration issue, we need to include admin server also in the cluster and we need to deploy the data source for admin also ?

Please help us in this scenario.

Thanks
              Sundaavel