1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2008 7:40 PM by 666705

ORA-24756 error

Hi all,

I'm getting an error written to the console but not to either the server or domain log regarding an ORA-24756 error. There's little helpful information. I don't know what in my app it might be associated with. I've restarted my machine, checked any jms queues that do db activity for stuck messages (none), and looked at the Oracle docs for in-doubt transactions (not applicable.) I've also looked at the known issues page but don't see the ORA-1591 messages listed there. The only db activity my app does is with jms messages. I'm using WLS 8.1sp4, the included Sun jdk, Oracle 9.2.0.1, and BEA's Oracle driver. The error is printed many times every few seconds. I think I saw this once before and it eventually "times-out." Any idea what can be causing it or what I can do about it?

thanks

john

java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-24756: transaction does not exist

at weblogic.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
      at weblogic.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
      at weblogic.jdbcx.oracle.OracleImplXAResource.commit(Unknown Source)
      at weblogic.jdbcx.base.BaseXAResource.commit(Unknown Source)
      at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.commit(DataSource.java:971)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.commit(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1291)

at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.commit(XAServerResourceInfo.java:519)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo$2.execute(ServerSCInfo.java:374)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
      at weblogic.kernel.Kernel.executeIfIdle(Kernel.java:387)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo.startCommit(ServerSCInfo.java:364)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.localCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.jav
      a:1883)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.globalRetryCommit(ServerTransactionIm
      pl.java:2515)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.access$200(ServerTransactionImpl.java
      :63)
      at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl$2.execute(ServerTransactionImpl.java:
      3078)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
        • 1. Re: ORA-24756 error
          John,

It looks like you use the driver from weblogic 5.1. Make sure that you use
          BEA Oracle driver that matches your weblogic version. Check your classpath.

Regards,

Slava Imeshev

<John Gregg> wrote in message news:600005421@newsgroups.bea.com...
          Hi all,

I'm getting an error written to the console but not to either the server or domain log regarding an ORA-24756 error. There's
          little helpful information. I don't know what in my app it might be associated with. I've restarted my machine, checked any jms
          queues that do db activity for stuck messages (none), and looked at the Oracle docs for in-doubt transactions (not applicable.)
          I've also looked at the known issues page but don't see the ORA-1591 messages listed there. The only db activity my app does
          is with jms messages. I'm using WLS 8.1sp4, the included Sun jdk, Oracle 9.2.0.1, and BEA's Oracle driver. The error is printed
          many times every few seconds. I think I saw this once before and it eventually "times-out." Any idea what can be causing it or
          what I can do about it?
          >
          >
          thanks

john

java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-24756: transaction does not exist

at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.commit(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1291)

at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.commit(XAServerResourceInfo.java:519)
          at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo.startCommit(ServerSCInfo.java:364)
          at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.localCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.jav
          at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.globalRetryCommit(ServerTransactionIm
          at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.access$200(ServerTransactionImpl.java
          at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl$2.execute(ServerTransactionImpl.java:
          3078)
          • 2. Re: ORA-24756 error
            John Gregg wrote:

Hi all,

I'm getting an error written to the console but not to either the server or domain log regarding an ORA-24756 error. There's little helpful information. I don't know what in my app it might be associated with. I've restarted my machine, checked any jms queues that do db activity for stuck messages (none), and looked at the Oracle docs for in-doubt transactions (not applicable.) I've also looked at the known issues page but don't see the ORA-1591 messages listed there. The only db activity my app does
            is with jms messages. I'm using WLS 8.1sp4, the included Sun jdk, Oracle 9.2.0.1, and BEA's Oracle driver. The error is printed many times every few seconds. I think I saw this once before and it eventually "times-out." Any idea what can be causing it or what I can do about it?

thanks

john
            Hi. I'll see if I can find any info. And nevermind Slava's response. He ran out of his
            medications temporarily ;) .
            Joe

3078)
            • 3. Re: ORA-24756 error
              John Gregg wrote:

Hi all,

I'm getting an error written to the console but not to either the server or domain log regarding an ORA-24756 error. There's little helpful information. I don't know what in my app it might be associated with. I've restarted my machine, checked any jms queues that do db activity for stuck messages (none), and looked at the Oracle docs for in-doubt transactions (not applicable.) I've also looked at the known issues page but don't see the ORA-1591 messages listed there. The only db activity my app does
              is with jms messages. I'm using WLS 8.1sp4, the included Sun jdk, Oracle 9.2.0.1, and BEA's Oracle driver. The error is printed many times every few seconds. I think I saw this once before and it eventually "times-out." Any idea what can be causing it or what I can do about it?

thanks

john
              Are you seeing XAER_NOTA exceptions associated to this transaction? You are getting this exception at
              commit time meaning this could be a retry commit in which case this is an ok exception. I would suggest
              you turn on the JTAXA , JTA2PC as well as the JTAJDBC debug flags so that we can get more information
              in the server logs of what is happening,

This is done by adding ?Dweblogic.Debug=weblogic.JTAXA,weblogic.JTA2PC,weblogic.JTAJDBC in the
              command line when you boot up the server.
              Joe

>

3078)
              • 4. Re: ORA-24756 error
                Thanks Joe,

I turned on the debugging flags you suggested. Now there's a TON of data I don't know what to do with. I do see the XAER_NOTA string you mentioned. Here's some output:

####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <BEA1-1C977EFDE72C7F28EDB9> <BEA-110430> <BEA1-1C977EFDE72C7F28EDB9: null: XA.commit FAILED (rm=OraclePool, xar=OraclePool, error code: XAER_RMERR : A resource manager error has occured in the transaction branch, message: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]Oracle XA Error Occurred. Native Error: 4: javax.transaction.xa.XAException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]Oracle XA Error Occurred. Native Error: 4
                javax.transaction.xa.XAException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]Oracle XA Error Occurred. Native Error: 4
                     at weblogic.jdbcx.oracle.OracleImplXAResource.checkError(Unknown Source)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.localCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.java:1883)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.globalRetryCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.java:2515)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.access$200(ServerTransactionImpl.java:63)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl$2.execute(ServerTransactionImpl.java:3078)
                >
                ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JDBC XA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <000000> < -tx:null- -pool:OraclePool- > Connection.close, conn:weblogic.jdbcx.base.BaseConnectionWrapper@13f57b3>
                ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-110027> <Xid=BEA1-18427EFDE72C7F28EDB9(31811005),Status=Committing,numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=85182,seconds left=30,XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(ServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(state=new,assigned=none),xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore,re-Registered = true),XAServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(state=new,assigned=none),xar=OraclePool,re-Registered = true),SCInfo[mydomain+myserver]=(state=active),local properties=({weblogic.transaction.recoveredTransaction=true}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})],CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+) wakeUpAfterSeconds(60)>
                ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <BEA1-0EDD7EFDE72C7F28EDB9> <BEA-110027> <ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool].commit Xid=BEA1-0EDD7EFDE72C7F28EDB9(18323943),Status=Committing,numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=85371,seconds left=59,activeThread=Thread[ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default',5,Thread Group for Queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'],XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(ServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(state=new,assigned=myserver),xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore,re-Registered = true),XAServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(state=new,assigned=myserver),xar=OraclePool,re-Registered = true),SCInfo[mydomain+myserver]=(state=active),local properties=({weblogic.transaction.recoveredTransaction=true}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})],CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+)>
                ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-110027> <ResourceDescriptor[OraclePool]: startResourceUse, Number of active requests:9, last alive time:0 ms ago.>
                ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <BEA1-06167EFDE72C7F28EDB9> <BEA-110430> <BEA1-06167EFDE72C7F28EDB9: null: XA.commit FAILED (rm=JMS_PCSBusFileStore, xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore, error code: XAER_NOTA : The XID is not valid, message: null: javax.transaction.xa.XAException
                javax.transaction.xa.XAException
                     at weblogic.jms.backend.BEXAResource.commit(BEXAResource.java:1028)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo.startCommit(ServerSCInfo.java:393)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.localCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.java:1883)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.globalRetryCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.java:2515)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.access$200(ServerTransactionImpl.java:63)
                     at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl$2.execute(ServerTransactionImpl.java:3078)
                >

"OraclePool" is the creative name for our Oracle connection pool. "JMS_PCSBusFileStore" is the name of our persistent jms file store. Often messages are pulled from persistent queues and put in the db.

thanks

john
                • 5. Re: ORA-24756 error
                  Hi John.
                  If you can boot the server and reproduce the problem as quickly as possible
                  with those debug flags set, and then email me the whole log? The snippet
                  isn't enough to know everything.
                  thanks,
                  Joe

John Gregg wrote:

Thanks Joe,

I turned on the debugging flags you suggested. Now there's a TON of data I don't know what to do with. I do see the XAER_NOTA string you mentioned. Here's some output:

####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <BEA1-1C977EFDE72C7F28EDB9> <BEA-110430> <BEA1-1C977EFDE72C7F28EDB9: null: XA.commit FAILED (rm=OraclePool, xar=OraclePool, error code: XAER_RMERR : A resource manager error has occured in the transaction branch, message: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]Oracle XA Error Occurred. Native Error: 4: javax.transaction.xa.XAException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]Oracle XA Err
                  or Occurred. Native Error: 4
                  javax.transaction.xa.XAException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]Oracle XA Error Occurred. Native Error: 4
                       at weblogic.jdbcx.oracle.OracleImplXAResource.checkError(Unknown Source)

####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JDBC XA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <000000> < -tx:null- -pool:OraclePool- > Connection.close, conn:weblogic.jdbcx.base.BaseConnectionWrapper@13f57b3>
                  ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-110027> <Xid=BEA1-18427EFDE72C7F28EDB9(31811005),Status=Committing,numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=85182,seconds left=30,XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(ServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(state=new,assigned=none),xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore,re-Registered = true),XAServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(ServerResourceI
                  nfo[OraclePool]=(state=new,assigned=none),xar=OraclePool,re-Registered = true),SCInfo[mydomain+myserver]=(state=active),local properties=({weblogic.transaction.recoveredTransaction=true}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})],CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+) wakeUpAfterSeconds(60)>
                  ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <BEA1-0EDD7EFDE72C7F28EDB9> <BEA-110027> <ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool].commit Xid=BEA1-0EDD7EFDE72C7F28EDB9(18323943),Status=Committing,numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=85371,seconds left=59,activeThread=Thread[ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default',5,Thread Group for Queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'],XAServerRes
                  ourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(ServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(state=new,assigned=myserver),xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore,re-Registered = true),XAServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(state=new,assigned=myserver),xar=OraclePool,re-Registered = true),SCInfo[mydomain+myserver]=(state=active),local properties=({weblogic.transaction.recoveredTransaction=true}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+, XAR
                  esources={},NonXAResources={})],CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+)>
                  ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-110027> <ResourceDescriptor[OraclePool]: startResourceUse, Number of active requests:9, last alive time:0 ms ago.>
                  ####<May 5, 2005 2:14:39 PM CDT> <Debug> <JTA> <PCSHPQL0050540> <myserver> <ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <<WLS Kernel>> <BEA1-06167EFDE72C7F28EDB9> <BEA-110430> <BEA1-06167EFDE72C7F28EDB9: null: XA.commit FAILED (rm=JMS_PCSBusFileStore, xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore, error code: XAER_NOTA : The XID is not valid, message: null: javax.transaction.xa.XAException
                  javax.transaction.xa.XAException
                       at weblogic.jms.backend.BEXAResource.commit(BEXAResource.java:1028)
                       at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo.startCommit(ServerSCInfo.java:393)

"OraclePool" is the creative name for our Oracle connection pool. "JMS_PCSBusFileStore" is the name of our persistent jms file store. Often messages are pulled from persistent queues and put in the db.

thanks

john
                  • 6. Re: ORA-24756 error
                    I sent the logs to firstname at bea.com. first name dot last name at bea.com bounced. I also got a bunch of these messages a few minutes ago:

<May 5, 2005 4:24:02 PM CDT> <Error> <JTA> <BEA-110423> <Abandoning transaction after 92,946 seconds
                    : Xid=BEA1-18477EFDE72C7F28EDB9(27887871),Status=Committing,numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=
                    0,seconds since begin=92945,seconds left=0,XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(ServerResource
                    Info[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(state=committed,assigned=myserver),xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore,re-Registered
                    = true),XAServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(state=new,assigned=myserve
                    r),xar=OraclePool,re-Registered = true),SCInfo[mydomain+myserver]=(state=active),local properties=({
                    weblogic.transaction.recoveredTransaction=true}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorD
                    escriptor=(CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})
                    ],CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+)>

thanks
                    • 7. Re: ORA-24756 error
                      John Gregg wrote:

I sent the logs to firstname at bea.com. first name dot last name at bea.com bounced. I also got a bunch of these messages a few minutes ago:

<May 5, 2005 4:24:02 PM CDT> <Error> <JTA> <BEA-110423> <Abandoning transaction after 92,946 seconds
                      : Xid=BEA1-18477EFDE72C7F28EDB9(27887871),Status=Committing,numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=
                      0,seconds since begin=92945,seconds left=0,XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(ServerResource
                      Info[JMS_PCSBusFileStore]=(state=committed,assigned=myserver),xar=JMS_PCSBusFileStore,re-Registered
                      = true),XAServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(ServerResourceInfo[OraclePool]=(state=new,assigned=myserve
                      r),xar=OraclePool,re-Registered = true),SCInfo[mydomain+myserver]=(state=active),local properties=({
                      weblogic.transaction.recoveredTransaction=true}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorD
                      escriptor=(CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})
                      ],CoordinatorURL=myserver+10.89.178.95:7001+mydomain+t3+)>

thanks
                      got them both.
                      joe
                      • 8. Re: ORA-24756 error
                        "Joe Weinstein" <joeNOSPAM@bea.com> wrote in message news:600005439@newsgroups.bea.com...
                        Hi. I'll see if I can find any info. And nevermind Slava's response. He ran out of his
                        I thought weblogic.jdbc.base was gone long ago. I'm sorry I didn't get it.

Slava
                        • 9. Re: ORA-24756 error
                          Slava Imeshev wrote:
                          "Joe Weinstein" <joeNOSPAM@bea.com> wrote in message news:600005439@newsgroups.bea.com...
                          I thought weblogic.jdbc.base was gone long ago. I'm sorry I didn't get it.
                          Hey, no problem. We used to have a weblogic\jdbcbase long ago. This is weblogic.jdbc.base,
                          which is the tree containing all that is in common to all the bea drivers. Thanks for helping
                          in the newgroups.
                          Joe

>
                          >
                          >
                          Slava
                          • 10. Re: ORA-24756 error
                            Any resolution on this topic? I'm getting the exact same thing and would love to know how to fix it.

java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-24756: transaction d
                            oes not exist

at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.commit(XAServerRes
                            ourceInfo.java:1291)
                            ourceInfo.java:519)
                            at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo$2.execute(ServerSCInfo.jav
                            a:374)
                            at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo.startCommit(ServerSCInfo.j
                            ava:364)
                            at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.localCommit(Serve
                            rTransactionImpl.java:1883)
                            at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.globalRetryCommit
                            (ServerTransactionImpl.java:2515)
                            at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.access$200(Server
                            TransactionImpl.java:63)
                            at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl$2.execute(ServerT
                            ransactionImpl.java:3078)
                            • 11. Re: ORA-24756 error
                              Hi. You would have to tell us a lot more info
                              about what is happening when this occurs. Is
                              this during startup/recovery/failover?
                              Joe

Kris Haupt wrote:
                              Any resolution on this topic? I'm getting the exact same thing and would love to know how to fix it.

java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-24756: transaction d
                              oes not exist

ourceInfo.java:1291)
                              ourceInfo.java:519)
                              at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo$2.execute(ServerSCInfo.jav
                              a:374)
                              at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerSCInfo.startCommit(ServerSCInfo.j
                              ava:364)
                              at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.localCommit(Serve
                              rTransactionImpl.java:1883)
                              at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.globalRetryCommit
                              (ServerTransactionImpl.java:2515)
                              at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.access$200(Server
                              TransactionImpl.java:63)
                              at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl$2.execute(ServerT
                              ransactionImpl.java:3078)
                              • 12. Re: ORA-24756 error
                                This can be caused when your transaction logs are out of sync with the database. To fix this, shut down WebLogic, open a command line, cd to your domain directory and run:

find . -type f -name '*.tlog*' -exec rm {} \;

or

del /s *.tlog*

then restart WebLogic and all should be well.
                                • 13. Re: ORA-24756 error
                                  Excellent reply, deleting the transaction logs worked! Thanks a bunch.
                                  • 14. Re: ORA-24756 error
                                    Hi,

Thanks for the response. Deleting the transaction logs works fine.

:-)
                                    1 2 Previous Next