0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2008 6:17 PM by 666705

Need help with -jdbc.xml file deployment

Hey All,

I hope someone ccan give me a hand here. I am attempting to use the wldeploy ant task to deploy a -jdbc.xml file to WLS 9.2. The task works find when the target is just a single server, however when the target is a two node cluster I get the error below. Essientially it doesnt look WLS is staging the -jdbc.xml file. WLS creates the directory structure but not the -jdbc.xml file on the remote node. If I manually add the file to the remote node and rerun the task, everything go through fine. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, I am pretty much at wits end.

Heres my task

<wldeploy action="distribute"
      source="../deploy/Test-jdbc.xml" name="Test Datasource"
      user="${appserver.username}" password="${appserver.password}" verbose="true"
      adminurl="${appserver.url}"
      debug="true" targets="${appserver.target}"
      upload="true" stage="true"
      remote="true">
      </wldeploy>

Here:s the error:
      >
      <Mar 24, 2008 1:28:41 PM EDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149605> <Failed to create App/Comp mbeans for AppDeploymentMBean Test Datasource. Error - weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [Deployer:149606]Failed to configure deployment mbean for Test Datasource..
      weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [Deployer:149606]Failed to configure deployment mbean for Test Datasource.
      at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.MBeanConverter.handleException(MBeanConverter.java:194)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.MBeanConverter.createApplicationForAppDeployment(MBeanConverter.java:72)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.MBeanConverter.setupNew81MBean(MBeanConverter.java:314)
      at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.compatibilityProcessor(ActivateOperation.java:72)
      at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.setupPrepare(AbstractOperation.java:295)
      Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\servers\Admin\upload\Test Datasource\app\Test-jdbc.xml not found.
      at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.MBeanConverter.createTEMPCompatMBean(MBeanConverter.java:239)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.MBeanConverter.createApplicationForAppDeployment(MBeanConverter.java:64)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.MBeanConverter.setupNew81MBean(MBeanConverter.java:314)
      at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.compatibilityProcessor(ActivateOperation.java:72)
      at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.setupPrepare(AbstractOperation.java:295)