2 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2008 3:30 PM by 666705

"WebServiceServlet" failed to preload on startup

Hi,

I work on a WebService project based on Weblogic 8.1SP3.
      I generate my beans with the autotype task using a XSD.
      Then I generate the web-services.xml descriptor with the source2wsdd task.

Here is a part of this XSD :

<i><xs:schema targetNamespace="com.edfgdf.a16.application.impl.disws.mapping"
           xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
           xmlns:disws="com.edfgdf.a16.application.impl.disws.mapping"
           elementFormDefault="unqualified"
           attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
           version="0.1">
           <xs:include schemaLocation="New-Disws.xsd"/></i>

I have got a problem with the <xs:include> section.
      The autotype task support the <xs:include> and generates all the beans from the New-Disws.xsd schema.

But when I start my server, I have this exception :
      <21 oct. 2005 09 h 42 CEST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "WebServiceServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "disws".
      javax.servlet.ServletException: WebServiceServlet did not initialized properly.weblogic.webservice.server.ConfigException: Failed to add generated schema - with nested exception:
      [weblogic.xml.schema.model.XSDException: Failed to resolve ./New-Disws.xsd - with nested exception:
      [weblogic.xml.schema.model.XSDException: error parsing external schema from schemaLocation ./New-Disws.xsd - with nested exception:
      [java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: ./New-Disws.xsd]]]
           at weblogic.webservice.server.servlet.WebServiceServlet.initLocal(WebServiceServlet.java:128)
           at weblogic.webservice.server.servlet.WebServiceServlet.init(WebServiceServlet.java:86)
           at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1018)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:894)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.java:873)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:812)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3281)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppServletContext.java:3226)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3207)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:694)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:483)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(ServletInitService.java:30)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
           at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

I tried to change the "schemaLocation" property of the <xs:include> section by giving the url of a Apache server where I put the New-Disws.xsd file and it works. But I didn't achieve to start my server even if I put the XSD file in my war.

Can somebody help me on this problem ?

Thanx in advance

Thibaut