0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2007 3:31 PM by 666705

    No elements for anyURI found. :-(

    666705
      Using WSDL first apporach, I ran wsdlc ant task to generate weblogic jar file along with the implementation class. I followed by running jwsc task to generate a WAR file. I deployed the WAR file and When I type the test page URL for the WS, I see the following exception on the screen. The XSD file for the WS does contain many references tpo anyURI type, so not sure what is causing the problem.can some one help me please? :-)
      Stack trace here :-( :-( :-(
      -------

      java.lang.RuntimeException: weblogic.testclient.WsdlParseFailedException: No ele
      ments for anyURI found.
      at weblogic.testclient.ConnectionState.createWsdl(ConnectionState.java:6
      3)
      at Controller.refreshWsdl(Controller.java:304)
      at Controller.begin(Controller.java:173)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
      java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
      sorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
      at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.invokeActionMethod(F
      lowController.java:878)
      at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.getActionMethodForwa
      rd(FlowController.java:808)
      at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.internalExecute(Flow
      Controller.java:477)
      at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowController.internalExecute(
      PageFlowController.java:305)
      ...
      Caused by: weblogic.testclient.WsdlParseFailedException: No elements for anyURI
      found.
      at weblogic.testclient.SchemaTypes.insureSingleElementInList(SchemaTypes
      .java:114)
      at weblogic.testclient.SchemaTypes.getSingleType(SchemaTypes.java:101)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.parseNodeIntoParameters(WsdlPartPa
      rser.java:156)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.createChildParameters(WsdlPartPars
      er.java:283)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.parseNodeIntoParameters(WsdlPartPa
      rser.java:203)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.createChildParameters(WsdlPartPars
      er.java:283)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.parseNodeIntoParameters(WsdlPartPa
      rser.java:203)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.createChildParameters(WsdlPartPars
      er.java:283)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.parseElementIntoParameters(WsdlPar
      tParser.java:248)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.parseNodeIntoParameters(WsdlPartPa
      rser.java:135)
      at weblogic.testclient.WsdlPartParser.createChildParameters(WsdlPartPars
      er.java:283)
      ..


      I