2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2004 7:51 AM by 666705

weblogic.management.ApplicationException: - Internal Error

Hello,

When deploying a EAR, I get the following exception:

[Deployer:149033]preparing application esb on <xxx-admin>
      [Deployer:149033]failed application esb on <xxx-admin>
      [Deployer:149034]An exception occurred for task [Deployer:149026]Deploy application esb on <xxx-admin>.: Exception:weblogic.management.ApplicationException: None
      Nested Exception:
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to deploy process <ProcessName.jpd>. Internal error.
      at com.bea.wli.management.WLIAppListener.checkProject(WLIAppListener.java:194)
      at com.bea.wli.management.WLIAppListener.initializingApplication(WLIAppListener.java:130)
      at weblogic.j2ee.ListenerInvocationAction.run(ListenerInvocationAction.java:42)
      at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
      at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
      at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.notifySecureListener(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:4721)
      at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.notify(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:4706)
      at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:986)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActivateTask.prepareContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2602)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.createContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2552)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2474)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:798)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(SlaveDeployer.java:507)
      at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:465)
      at weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:25)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

I m working on Weblogic 8.1.2 Integration domain. When I delete all the Wli_process_* tables, I m able to deploy the ear and it runs fine for a few days, after which it again starts giving the Internal Error and I m forced to delete the tables and restart the server.
      Does anyone have any idea about this? the cause?
      Is there some alternative solution of getting rid of it?

Thanks in Advance,
      Looking forward to quick replies
      ak
        • 1. Re: weblogic.management.ApplicationException: - Internal Error
          I think the deployment fails because you might have inflight processes
          running. And it succeds after you delete the in-process data.
          It will be worthwhile to investigate "Internal Error " rather then the
          re-deployment workaround.

~ Veerendra

"AK Tiwari" <noaddress@noaddress.given> wrote in message
          news:18418117.1103279949606.JavaMail.root@jserv5...
          Hello,

When deploying a EAR, I get the following exception:

[Deployer:149033]preparing application esb on <xxx-admin>
          [Deployer:149033]failed application esb on <xxx-admin>
          [Deployer:149034]An exception occurred for task [Deployer:149026]Deploy
          application esb on <xxx-admin>.:
          Exception:weblogic.management.ApplicationException: None
          Nested Exception:
          java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to deploy process <ProcessName.jpd>.
          Internal error.
          at
          com.bea.wli.management.WLIAppListener.checkProject(WLIAppListener.java:194)
          at
          com.bea.wli.management.WLIAppListener.initializingApplication(WLIAppListener.java:130)
          at
          weblogic.j2ee.ListenerInvocationAction.run(ListenerInvocationAction.java:42)
          at
          weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
          at
          weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
          at
          weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.notifySecureListener(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:4721)
          at
          weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.notify(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:4706)
          at
          weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:986)
          at
          weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActivateTask.prepareContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2602)
          at
          weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.createContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2552)
          at
          weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2474)
          at
          weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:798)
          at
          weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(SlaveDeployer.java:507)
          at
          weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:465)
          at
          weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:25)
          at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
          at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

I m working on Weblogic 8.1.2 Integration domain. When I delete all the
          Wli_process_* tables, I m able to deploy the ear and it runs fine for a
          few days, after which it again starts giving the Internal Error and I m
          forced to delete the tables and restart the server.
          Does anyone have any idea about this? the cause?
          Is there some alternative solution of getting rid of it?

Thanks in Advance,
          Looking forward to quick replies
          ak
          • 2. Re: weblogic.management.ApplicationException: - Internal Error
            All the processes get processed completely. We can see the process status as 'Completed' on wliconsole. Can you think of some other reasons behind this?