This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
What OS are you working on?
Please send the following information to email@example.com
* Window > Preferences > Java > Installed JREs - the JRE/JDK version
* Help > About NitroX > Click on Eclipse icon - Version & build id
* Help > About NitroX > Click on NitroX icon - Version & build id
* workspace - ..eclipse\workspace\.metadata - .log file
* <NitroX Install Folder>\NitroX\eclipse\plugins\com.m7.nitrox_2.1.0 - m7.log.0 file
* <NitroX Install Folder>\NitroX_InstallLog.log
I sent the information to support and support suggested that I simply start NitroX instead of Eclipse and the problem seemed to go away.
Now, I want to leave work BUT I can't because I still get the same error as in the previous message. I HATE THIS APP simply because I can't deactivate the license when I quit the application.
How do I automatically deactivate the license to this software when I select 'File->Quit' in this application?