2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2006 3:41 AM by 666705 RSS

error with buildserver and simpserv.c

I'm a beginner to Tuxedo and was trying to just build the sample simpserv.c but I am getting the following error, and not sure exactly why. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

buildserver -o simpserv -f simpserv.c -s SQLSERVER
      BS-6901.c:
      simpserv.c:
      cpp: "simpserv.c", line 8: error 4036: Can't open include file 'cspublic.h'.
      cpp: "simpserv.c", line 9: error 4036: Can't open include file 'ctpublic.h'.
      CMDTUX_CAT:1832: ERROR: can't execute cc DA1.1 -Wl,s -D__BIGMSGQUEUE_ENABLED -I$TUXDIR/include -o simpserv BS-6901.c -L${TUXDIR}
      /lib simpserv.c -ltux -lbuft -lfml -lfml32 -lengine -lpthread -lcl -lnsl
        • 1. Re: error with buildserver and simpserv.c
          tuxnewbie wrote:
          I'm a beginner to Tuxedo and was trying to just build the sample simpserv.c but I am getting the following error, and not sure exactly why. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

buildserver -o simpserv -f simpserv.c -s SQLSERVER
          BS-6901.c:
          simpserv.c:
          cpp: "simpserv.c", line 8: error 4036: Can't open include file 'cspublic.h'.
          cpp: "simpserv.c", line 9: error 4036: Can't open include file 'ctpublic.h'.
          CMDTUX_CAT:1832: ERROR: can't execute cc DA1.1 -Wl,s -D__BIGMSGQUEUE_ENABLED -I$TUXDIR/include -o simpserv BS-6901.c -L${TUXDIR}
          /lib simpserv.c -ltux -lbuft -lfml -lfml32 -lengine -lpthread -lcl -lnsl
          It looks the header files can't be referenced in the compile time.
          Please make sure "cspublic.h" and "ctpublic.h" are there and the
          directory are included in the header file directory by "-I" option in
          CFLAGS.

Wayne
          • 2. Re: error with buildserver and simpserv.c
            it seems that buildserver is not able to find the required header files. use -I<location of header file> with buildserver command.