Hello there, I'm newbie this SQL Developer
I have a problem situation in using backspace and found some trick to solve it.
1. First Problem, download it and installed on JDK6 Up10. Then I knew that can't use backspace key on sql files.
I read a lot of solving tips and also below two article are same answer of it. but It's not work on my situation.
<ol><li>[Keypad issue - Backspace, delete, forward, back, up down keys not working|http://forums.oracle.com/click.jspa?searchID=-1&messageID=2834808]
Posted on: 2008. 10. 23 오후 12:07, by user: user10409501
[Show all results within this thread|http://forums.oracle.com/search.jspa?q=backspace&objID=f260&dateRange=last90days&forumID=260&rankBy=10001&threadID=721838]
<li>[Re: [22.214.171.124.79] Backspace key still doesn't work in SQL Worksheet|http://forums.oracle.com/click.jspa?searchID=-1&messageID=2807403]
Posted on: 2008. 10. 9 오전 7:48, by user: user824041
[Show all results within this thread|http://forums.oracle.com/search.jspa?q=backspace&objID=f260&dateRange=last90days&forumID=260&rankBy=10001&threadID=482496]</li>
1) My sqldeveloper encironment were
- jdk1.6.0_10 - sqldeveloper 1.5.1
- OS is Win XP sp3, korean.
2) I used upper two solving issue and it was not working on me.
2. second, I used another jdk and backspace not working problem is disapeared.
1) sqldeveloper environments are only changed by jdk.
- sqldeveloper 1.5.1
2) It's working and happy on sqldeveloper.
I don't know what have different between jdk6_up6 and jdk6_up10
but it show not same result sqldeveloper's editing environments.
3. finally, wnen success on jdk1.6.0_6, i changed sqldeveloper.conf and jdk to jdk 1.6.0_10 and then backspace type is work.
It's my issue and want knowing what are differents...
Thanks for reading,