2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2009 10:50 PM by Mike F -Oracle

Cannot move data from Standard PO from Interface tables to main tables....

Birender-Oracle
      Hi,

I am trying to create a STANDARD PO in EBS R12 Suite, the input data is comming from BPEL PM and I am using the Oracle Apps adapter to connect the R12 and BPEL Process. I am able to post the data to the PO_HEADER_INTERFACE and PO_LINES_INTERFACE and then run Concurrent Program 'POXPOPDOI'.

The data is not moving from the interface tables to the main tables....
        • 1. Re: Cannot move data from Standard PO from Interface tables to main tables....
          Niels LM.
          Hi Birender,

When you are importing PO Docs through the Interface the process will log any processing errors in case something causes the import to fail. The errors are recorded in the PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table where more info as to the cause can be found. Note that all PO Interface uses this error table so whatever import is stamped in the table with INTERFACE_TYPE.

From forms you can run the Concurrent Request 'Purchasing Interface Errors Report' for you particular interface source and it will give you a dump of the data in the interface table.

Once you attempt to correct errors in the interface table and try a new import any errors from this new run will result in a new record in the errors table, so it is good practice to clear the errors log for a particular interface type on a regular basis. At any given time your interface table is empty, then you know that any of the errors are no longer interesting and can be purged.

Also check out the Oracle Diagnostics Test: 'Purchasing Purchasing Documents Open Interface Activity Test Setup Test' in Metalink Note [732177.1|https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=732177.1]

/Niels LM
          • 2. Re: Cannot move data from Standard PO from Interface tables to main tables.
            Mike F -Oracle
            Hi,

Please also consider using the FND Logging - for your concurrent request submission.

This is outlined in note 759389.1.

Further debugging is written to the fnd_log_messages table.

The records however in PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS should be used first, as in the previous post.

Take care,

Mike