This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
is there any comments?
I also have the same problem.
I had exactly this issue on Business Intelligence 10g/Discoverer 10g. I found that it was due to the “Retrieve data incrementally in groups of” option in query governor.
The option was set to 1000.
When I changed it to 10000 the problem was fixed.
SORRY HAD THAT THE WRONG WAY ROUND IN MY LAST MESSAGE:
The option was set to 10000 WHICH GENERATED THE PROBLEM.
When I changed it to 1000 the problem was fixed.
So if you see this try lowering the value for “Retrieve data incrementally in groups of”.
I just had the same problem, checked the forum and changed the retrieval records just like you suggested - perfect. Thank you. I never would have thought of that connected to the problem.
My value was already at 250. I lowered to 100 and still the issue, but the sql works fine in sql developer. Issue only in Discoverer. I also tried "limit retrieved query data to.." from 10,000 to 1,000. Still getting error. We tried to see if the difference was between desktop version vs. web version. Still get the error.