I have an issue where the event is being sent into the WF_BPEL_Q but it is not getting dequeued . I can see the event in wf_bpel_qtab . How can I check if the BPEL Agenet Listener is running ? Is there a SQl to do that . We recentely upgraded to 188.8.131.52 and that could be a problem
Messages are being enqueued to wf_bpel_qtab but are not being dequeued by the BPEL BPM . The
messages are being enqueued and dequeued from wf_deferred since we are defining
an Event using Oracle Workflow Responsibility
There is a BPEL Process that is a consumer for the Event
### Steps to Reproduce Problem ###
The Sql below will illustrate the problem
select enq_uid , enq_tid , enq_time , deq_uid , deq_tid , deq_time
order by enq_time desc ;
-- The deq columns are Null
First of all assuming that you are on the latest patch version.
(1) Please check if your Q from where you are dequeuing has some messages that were enqeued successfully using the AQ/Adapter.
(2) As a quick workaround and to get things moving, bounce the Ebiz Suite, then redeploy the BPEL project in order for it to work. May be there is a connection issue with this (which is actually fixed in latest 10.1.3.4 MLR # 5 patch )
Hope this helps!
The message was enqueued to WF_BPEL_QTAB . It was not getting dequeued . I ended up redeploying the BPEL Process and it fixed the issue like u said . Very strange . Can you provide me what is actually fixed in 10.1.3.4 MLR # 5 Patch ...
Thanks for your quick reply
Regarding the MLR # 5 things, not specific to any bug, but lots of code changes and bugs were fixed related to this issue. I found this solution of redeploying the BPEL process, which is fairly simple.
Edited by: Anirudh Pucha on Mar 8, 2009 9:18 PM