3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2013 8:50 AM by Adigopula

Public API/Interface name to import the payment information against invoice

User485755-Oracle
      Hi,

I want to get the Oracle supported Public API/Interface name to import the payment information against invoices(because there is a need to importing payment data against closed invoices from 11.5.5 to R12). Since I am not getting any standard oracle supported method, I am using the API AP_PAY_INVOICE_PKG.AP_PAY_INVOICE but while running it I am getting the following error:-

Payment API Error =ORA-20001: APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-28115: policy with check option violation
      occurred in
      AP_AIP_TABLE_HANDLER_PKG.Insert_Row <-AP_PAY_INVOICE_PKG.ap_pay_insert_invoice_payments<-AP_PAY_INVOICE_PKG.ap_pay_invoice<-.

Regards,
        • 1. Re: Public API/Interface name to import the payment information against invoice
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          The ORA-28115 error is an error from Fine Grain Access Control (FGAC), not from the API itself. Can you confirm that you have FGAC enabled on your instance ?

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: Public API/Interface name to import the payment information against invoice
            Jagadekara

Check all values which are passed once again because u provided duplicate or invalid values.

• 3. Re: Public API/Interface name to import the payment information against invoice
              Adigopula

The below query will meet your requirement, but payment amount won't matches with some cases see below .

1) Check Payment/EFT Payment for more than one invoice we will pay that time invoice amount is
              not equal to payment amount, Payment amount is greater than Invoice Amount.  This will be controlled in Report level.
              if you develop report using this query, there you can control this issue.

SELECT aia.vendor_id, aps.vendor_name, aia.invoice_id, aia.invoice_num,
                     aia.invoice_date, aia.invoice_currency_code, aia.payment_currency_code,
                     aia.invoice_amount, aia.amount_paid, aia.payment_method_lookup_code,
                     aia.payment_method_code, aia.SOURCE, aia.invoice_type_lookup_code,
                     aia.voucher_num, aca.amount payment, aca.bank_account_name,
                     aca.check_id, aca.check_number, aca.currency_code,
                     aca.payment_method_lookup_code, aipa.accrual_posted_flag,
                     aipa.cash_posted_flag, aipa.posted_flag
                FROM ap_invoices_all aia,
                     ap_checks_all aca,
                     ap_invoice_payments_all aipa,
                     ap_suppliers aps
              WHERE aia.invoice_id = aipa.invoice_id
                 AND aca.check_id = aipa.check_id
                 AND aia.vendor_id = aps.vendor_id

if it's meet your requirement pls check the Correct/Helpful Answer for your question.

you can modify this query here and there as per your required fields.

Thanks
              Hari