0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2009 3:21 PM by 683705 RSS

EOF after reading only: '0' of: '31632' promised bytes

Hi,

Im getting the following exception when try doing the following things.
      I created a VO(Readonly) which returns the following parameters..They are RGN_ID,RGN_NAM,VARIANCE(Could be 0,1,2,or -1)
      Used this VO to apply Color Theme to my Base Map.
      Basically, my base map has *3 diffrent layers*. I wanted this Color theme to be applied to my base map at the second layer level.
      Using the Min & Max zoom i am able to do this.
      When i run my JSPX page, i will be displayed with intial base map with some point theme.
      When i do Zoom In, it goes to the second layer where my color theme needs to be applied.
      No Probs...Color theme also applied & able to see. I specified the Max & Min zoom as 1 because i want to see the color theme only at these levels.
      Again i did Zoom in to zoom level 2...Here i have been displayed with the theme which i have designed for.
      Now i tried to come back to Zoom level 1, where my color theme needs to be displayed(Here i got this exception, while traversing TO or FROM some other level to ZOOM LEVEL 1 where my color theme is there).
      So there is no Problem for the first time....the moment i try to go to either zoom level *>1 * or zoom level *0*
      and tries to come back to level *1*, im getting this exception.
      Whats happening in this case...In this case, it is trying to read the data from same VO & trying to apply the color theme...Though i get this exception...but color theme is being applied in all the cases.
      Does any one knows about this problem....Please help me.

<Mar 27, 2009 3:00:19 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101019> <[weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@3514a - appName: 'MarketMap', name: 'nm/marketmapui', context-path: '/nm/marketmapui', spec-version: '2.5'] Servlet failed with IOException
      weblogic.utils.NestedRuntimeException: Cannot parse POST parameters of request: '/nm/marketmapui/mapproxy/'
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.mergePostParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:2021)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.parseQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1901)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.getQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1795)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.getParameter(ServletRequestImpl.java:1872)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.access$800(ServletRequestImpl.java:1710)
           Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      java.net.ProtocolException: EOF after reading only: '0' of: '31632' promised bytes, out of which at least: '0' were already buffered
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.complain(PostInputStream.java:93)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:179)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.read(ServletInputStreamImpl.java:222)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.mergePostParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1995)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.parseQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1901)
           Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SERVER LOG IS HERE

weblogic.utils.NestedRuntimeException: Cannot parse POST parameters of request: '/nm/marketmapui/mapproxy/'
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.mergePostParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:2021)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.getQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1795)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.getParameter(ServletRequestImpl.java:1872)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.access$800(ServletRequestImpl.java:1710)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getParameter(ServletRequestImpl.java:791)
           at javax.servlet.ServletRequestWrapper.getParameter(ServletRequestWrapper.java:169)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.bi.renderkit.geoMap.servlet.MapProxyServlet.process(MapProxyServlet.java:66)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.bi.renderkit.geoMap.servlet.MapProxyServlet.doPost(MapProxyServlet.java:58)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:292)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3496)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2180)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2086)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1406)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
      java.net.ProtocolException: EOF after reading only: '0' of: '31632' promised bytes, out of which at least: '0' were already buffered
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.complain(PostInputStream.java:93)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:179)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.read(ServletInputStreamImpl.java:222)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.mergePostParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1995)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getParameter(ServletRequestImpl.java:791)
           at javax.servlet.ServletRequestWrapper.getParameter(ServletRequestWrapper.java:169)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.bi.renderkit.geoMap.servlet.MapProxyServlet.process(MapProxyServlet.java:66)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.bi.renderkit.geoMap.servlet.MapProxyServlet.doPost(MapProxyServlet.java:58)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:292)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3496)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2180)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2086)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1406)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

Thanks,
      Kiran

Edited by: KKONJETI on Mar 27, 2009 3:20 PM