This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 7, 2009 6:33 AM by john dickey, mccarthy RSS

Equivalent application to Oracle RMS/ReSA by JD Edwards.

689178 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Want to know if there is any Equivalent application to Oracle RMS/ReSA by JD Edwards.If yes , then in what format does the Log file been inputed to the application . Like For Example RMS/ReSA - oracle accepts Log files in RTLog Format.Is there any file format equivalent in JD Edwards.
  • 1. Re: Equivalent application to Oracle RMS/ReSA by JD Edwards.
    john dickey, mccarthy Expert
    Currently Being Moderated
    Just as an FYI, it would be helpful to explain what RMS is if you are posting to a forum like this. Probably 99.9% of the people in the JD Edwards world will have no clue at all what you are talking about. Let me ask this question - are you talking about JD Edwards World software or JD Edwards Enterprise One/One World? Or both? They are two different technical environments, so it does greatly matter which product you are dealing with. Since you posted in the JD Edwards World discussion, I will assume that is what you are talking about. No, there is not anything equivalent to Oracle RMS for JDE World. JDE World runs solely on the IBM AS/400 (or i5) using the IBM DB2/400 database. You can search the Oracle Technology network on phrase "Oracle RMS" to get more information on DB2 and relationship to other data sources. If you are dealing with Enterprise One/One World, then you should post this question in that forum. Hope this helps a bit.
    John Dickey

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points