5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2012 6:12 PM by VC RSS

Interactive Reports Page Copy Error

Shunt
      I have two applications in a workspace that are different versions of the same app 1.1 and 1.2. I am trying to upgrade the 1.1 instance to 1.2 by deleting pages in 1.1 and then copying the updated page from 1.2 using the Apex page copy function. This works fine for standard pages but when I try to do it for an interactive report I get the following error:
      ORA-20001: Error during execution of wwv_flow_copy_page: WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_CONDITIONS >> 
      ORA-20001: Error during execution of wwv_flow_copy_page: WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_CONDITIONS >> 
      ORA-00001: unique constraint (FLOWS_030100.WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_COND_PK) violated.
      Why am I even trying to do this? Will this thread should explain the background

Saved Interactive Reports - more problems!

I am using the Apex 3.1.0

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Shunt

Bumped by: Shunt on May 8, 2009 8:02 AM
        • 1. Re: Interactive Reports Page Copy Error
          Check that constraint WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_COND_FK is enabled in the flows_030100 schema. You might also try this operation using 3.2 to determine if the problem has been fixed. If you find that it has then we can more easily figure out what to do in your 3.1.0 version. BTW, why are you using an unpatched version in production? We released the 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 patches to fix critical problems.

Scott
          • 2. Re: Interactive Reports Page Copy Error
            Shunt
            Hi Scott, long time no speak.

I wish I could give you a good reason for why we are not patched, only to say that the bureaucracy in my organisation is quite astounding. I have at last got 3.1.2 catagorised as an 'emergency patch' which appears to get things done a bit quicker. I will see if that helps.

I will also try your other suggestions and get back to you.

Thanks for your help

Simon
            • 3. Re: Interactive Reports Page Copy Error
              I'm running into this error, too.

ORA-20001: Error during execution of wwv_flow_copy_page: WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_CONDITIONS >> ORA-20001: Error during execution of wwv_flow_copy_page: WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_CONDITIONS >> ORA-20001: Error during execution of wwv_flow_copy_page: WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_CONDITIONS >> ORA-00001: unique constraint (APEX_040000.WWV_FLOW_WORKSHEET_COND_PK) violated

Error copying page.

I don't know how to do the checks mentioned above.
              • 4. Re: Interactive Reports Page Copy Error
                Once again I am getting stuck trying to copy a page. This time I'm copying a page into the same application, changing some of the page item names and region names. I want a head start, where I can set up the page, then change the source query.

Can anyone help?
                • 5. Re: Interactive Reports Page Copy Error
                  VC
                  Do not add follow ups to old threads, the watches are expired and the person who posted this question may not be notified.

Please post a new question.