1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 8:11 AM by 989231 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Custom Event Subscription
        Are you certain that the block raising the event is being called? If the procedure raising the event is executing properly, and is not erroring, then I am at a loss as to where else to look. That is the last place that there could be a problem. Sorry I couldn't help you. If you figure it out, please let me know, as I am curious as to why it's not working.

I have created many custom events, and have gone through all the troubleshooting that has helped me in the past.

Good luck.

Steve
        • 16. Re: Custom Event Subscription
          Hi all.

I have the same problem. I have a trigger with wf_event.raise.

If I put a code into PL/SQL procedure works fine, but when I call from trigger "wf_event.raise" don't works.

Any help??

Thanks.
          • 17. Re: Custom Event Subscription
            You need to commiit after the wf_event.raise. Do not do that in the trigger, create a stored procedure with an autonomous transaction to raise the event and commit.
            • 18. Re: Custom Event Subscription
              Hi Shersh.

Thanks for your answer.

We have others two environments and the trigger works fine in they.
              I can't see any diference.

Any idea???

Thanks.
              • 19. Re: Custom Event Subscription
                Did you try testing the subscription from the UI using the WF Admin Responsibility? How did you create the event and subscription? Did you create from the forms, or use a script/utility? If you did not create from the forms, make sure the event and subscription both have licensed_flag = 'Y'.
                • 20. Re: Custom Event Subscription
                  Hi,
                  We had a similar problem when we were testing a few events. When the event was raised from workflow administratror the custom subscription was getting picked but when the same event was getting raised by pl/sql program it didn't get executed. After a lot of debug we found that the event key that was assumed to be a NUMBER in our sample subscription was a VARCHAR2 for few events and it was raising an exception which we didn't bother to capture in the custom subscription earlier. This was a silly mistake which took our lot of time.
                  1 2 Previous Next