6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2010 4:35 PM by Cecile Franchini -Oracle

SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2

Hi ,

I am working on BI Apps 7.9.5.2 which used ODI 10.1.3.5 on windows
      I am running an execution plan which uses "SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL" scenerio.

It failed with error message::

com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: Error during task interpretation
      Task:61
      java.lang.Exception: BeanShell script error: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``out.print("BeanShell script error: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` String . . . '' Token Parsing Error: Lexical error at line 2, column 5. Encountered: "\\" (92), after : "": <at unknown location>
      BSF info: Fix default effective from dates at line: 0 column: columnNo
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.a.a(a.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandScenario.treatCommand(DwgCommandScenario.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandBase.execute(DwgCommandBase.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.i(e.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.h.y(h.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.run(e.java)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Text:BeanShell script error: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` String sysColumn=odiRef.getColList("","<?if (\\u0022[OLTP_SRC_EFF_FROM_DT]\\u00 . . . '' : reflection error: bsh.ReflectError: Method contains( java.lang.String ) not found in class'java.lang.String' : at Line: 2 : in file: inline evaluation of: `` String sysColumn=odiRef.getColList("","<?if (\\u0022[OLTP_SRC_EFF_FROM_DT]\\u00 . . . '' : .contains ( "YES" )
      BSF info: Fix default effective from dates at line: 0 column: columnNo
      String sysColumn=odiRef.getColList("","<?if (\\u0022[OLTP_SRC_EFF_FROM_DT]\\u0022.equals(\\u0022YES\\u0022)){?>F.[COL_NAME]<?}?>","","","");
      if (!odiRef.getColList("","[OLTP_SRC_EFF_FROM_DT]","","","").contains("YES")){
           sysColumn="%NOW%";
      }
      out.print("/* Find cases in the I$ table where the dimension already exists on the target and the effective from and to dates are the default values. For the records found, set the effective from date to LEAST(<system columns where null is replaced by source effective date>)*/\nupdate\t") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getTable("L","INT_NAME","A")) ;
      out.print(" F\nset\t") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getColList("", "F.[COL_NAME]", "", "", "SCD_START")) ;
      out.print("=LEAST(\n\t\t") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getColList("", "<?if(\\u0022[DEST_DT]\\u0022.equals(\\u0022DATE\\u0022)){?>COALESCE(F.[COL_NAME],"+sysColumn+")<?} else {?>TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("END_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD')<?}?>", ",\\n\\t\\t", "", "UD1")) ;
      out.print("\n)") ;
      if (odiRef.getOption("DAY_GAP").equals("1")){out.print("-1") ;
      }out.print("\nwhere\texists\t( /* Look to target to see if dimension exists */\n\tselect\t'X'\n\tfrom\t") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getTable("L", "TARG_NAME", "A")) ;
      out.print(" T\n\twhere\t") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getColList("", "F.[COL_NAME]=T.[COL_NAME]", "\\n\\tand\\t ", "", "SCD_NK")) ;
      out.print(")\n") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getColList("and\\t", "COALESCE(F.[COL_NAME],TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("START_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD'))=TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("START_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD')","\\nand\\t","","SCD_START")) ;
      out.print("\n") ;
      out.print(snpRef.getColList("and\\t", "COALESCE(F.[COL_NAME],TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("END_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD'))=TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("END_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD')","\\nand\\t","","SCD_END")) ;

****** ORIGINAL TEXT ******
      <% String sysColumn=odiRef.getColList("","<?if (\u0022[OLTP_SRC_EFF_FROM_DT]\u0022.equals(\u0022YES\u0022)){?>F.[COL_NAME]<?}?>","","","");
      if (!odiRef.getColList("","[OLTP_SRC_EFF_FROM_DT]","","","").contains("YES")){
           sysColumn="%NOW%";
      }
      %>/* Find cases in the I$ table where the dimension already exists on the target and the effective from and to dates are the default values. For the records found, set the effective from date to LEAST(<system columns where null is replaced by source effective date>)*/
      update     <%=snpRef.getTable("L","INT_NAME","A")%> F
      set     <%=snpRef.getColList("", "F.[COL_NAME]", "", "", "SCD_START")%>=LEAST(
                <%=snpRef.getColList("", "<?if(\u0022[DEST_DT]\u0022.equals(\u0022DATE\u0022)){?>COALESCE(F.[COL_NAME],"+sysColumn+")<?} else {?>TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("END_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD')<?}?>", ",\n\t\t", "", "UD1")%>
      )<% if (odiRef.getOption("DAY_GAP").equals("1")){%>-1<%}%>
      where     exists     ( /* Look to target to see if dimension exists */
           select     'X'
           from     <%=snpRef.getTable("L", "TARG_NAME", "A")%> T
           where     <%=snpRef.getColList("", "F.[COL_NAME]=T.[COL_NAME]", "\n\tand\t ", "", "SCD_NK")%>)
      <%=snpRef.getColList("and\t", "COALESCE(F.[COL_NAME],TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("START_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD'))=TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("START_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD')","\nand\t","","SCD_START")%>
      <%=snpRef.getColList("and\t", "COALESCE(F.[COL_NAME],TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("END_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD'))=TO_DATE('"+odiRef.getOption("END_DATE")+"', 'YYYY-MM-DD')","\nand\t","","SCD_END")%>
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandScenario.treatCommand(DwgCommandScenario.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandBase.execute(DwgCommandBase.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.i(e.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.h.y(h.java)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.run(e.java)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

pls help on this
        • 1. Re: SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2
          Saurabh Verma-Oracle
          Pl check you are using the correct Java version (it needs to be at least 1.5). Pl change the ODI_JAVA_HOME, restart gui and agents and regen the scenarios. That should do the trick.
          • 2. Re: SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2
            Hi,

Thanks for the reply..

I changed the OD_JAVA_HOME to use higher version..jdk1.6 and regenerated scenerios..

But i am still getting the same error.. Any other suggestions??
            • 3. Re: SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2
              Sk6240-Oracle
              Hi,

Let's make sure you have completed these steps in the same order.

1. Open oracledi/bin/odiparams.sh in an editor i.e. notepad.

2. Scroll down or search for string "*ODI_JAVA_HOME=*"

3. Make sure this value is set to your local jdk1.5 installation.
              BI Apps 7.9.5.2 is certified with jdk1.5
              Save and exit from the editor.

4. Presuming your Agents are running on the same Windows machine,
              (otherwise, logon to the machine where your Agents are installed)
              stop the Agent services as follows
              Note: Please type-in these commands on your CMD window and execute one at a time. Don't copy and paste from here.

agentservice -r -s WORKFLOW 20910
              agentservice -r -a INTERFACE 20911

This is, presuming you used the default ports for both the Agents.

5. Make sure the the following Services are not listed in your "services.msc" applet. (Services)
              OracleDI BI Agent INTERFACE
              OracleDI BI Agent Scheduler WORKFLOW

6. Start Agents using these command lines.
              Note: Please type-in these commands on your CMD window and execute one at a time. Don't copy and paste from here.

agentservice -i -s WORKFLOW 20910
              agentservice -i -a INTERFACE 20911

7. Make sure you can see the following Services listed in your "services.msc" applet. (Services)
              OracleDI BI Agent INTERFACE
              OracleDI BI Agent Scheduler WORKFLOW

8. Regenerate the scenarios.

9. Execute the Package.
              • 4. Re: SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2
                Hi,

Thanks for the info..

It worked!!!
                • 5. Re: SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2
                  User806063-Oracle
                  Thanks for the solution which helped my customer.

The solution based on your answer can also be found on My Oracle Support under:

OBI Applications 7.9.5.2 (ODI)Com.Sunopsis.Tools.Core.Exception.Snpssimplemessageexception (Doc ID 1263025.1)
                  • 6. Re: SIL_STANDARDCOSTGENERAL failed in 7.9.5.2
                    Cecile Franchini -Oracle
                    Just wondering ... is there why you need to regenerate the scnearios?
                    JVM update have not impact on code generation, so it is never requested to regenerate scenarios after JVM updates (hopefully!!) so ... why in that situation it is needed to regenerate scenarios?