1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 19, 2009 7:35 PM by user753546 RSS

Custom application router deployment error

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to deploy my custom application router in OCCAS 4.0 but it is not working. I always get this exception:

####<Jun 18, 2009 1:57:35 PM CEST> <Error> <WLSS.Engine> <63456-Xen-S-CSCF_standalone_2.fr.netcentrex.net> <engine2> <main> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1245326255053> <BEA-330112> <Application Router throws exception
      com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterException: Can't load custom AR
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.loadSPIApplicationRouter(ApplicationRouterManager.java:145)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.loadCustomARFromConfiguration(ApplicationRouterManager.java:269)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.loadARFromConfiguration(ApplicationRouterManager.java:243)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.init(ApplicationRouterManager.java:216)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServer.prepareToAcceptClientTraffic(CanaryServer.java:1065)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServer.propertyChange(CanaryServer.java:1138)
      at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source)
      at weblogic.management.runtime.RuntimeMBeanDelegate._postSet(RuntimeMBeanDelegate.java:374)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServerRuntime.updateRunState(ServerRuntime.java:402)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.setState(T3Srvr.java:181)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:778)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.startup(T3Srvr.java:513)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:440)
      at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:67)
      >
      ####<Jun 18, 2009 1:57:35 PM CEST> <Error> <WLSS.Engine> <63456-Xen-S-CSCF_standalone_2.fr.netcentrex.net> <engine2> <main> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1245326255054> <BEA-330049> <Failed to start the sip service, shutting down
      com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterException: Can't load custom AR
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.loadSPIApplicationRouter(ApplicationRouterManager.java:145)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.loadCustomARFromConfiguration(ApplicationRouterManager.java:269)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.loadARFromConfiguration(ApplicationRouterManager.java:243)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ar.ApplicationRouterManager.init(ApplicationRouterManager.java:216)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServer.prepareToAcceptClientTraffic(CanaryServer.java:1065)
      at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServer.propertyChange(CanaryServer.java:1138)
      at weblogic.management.runtime.RuntimeMBeanDelegate._postSet(RuntimeMBeanDelegate.java:374)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServerRuntime.updateRunState(ServerRuntime.java:402)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.setState(T3Srvr.java:181)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:778)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.startup(T3Srvr.java:513)
      at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:440)
      at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:67)
      >

Here is the content of my sipserver.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<sip-server xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/wlcp/wlss/300">
      <overload>
      <threshold-policy>queue-length</threshold-policy>
      <threshold-value>1500</threshold-value>
      <release-value>500</release-value>
      </overload>
      <message-debug>
      <level>full</level>
      </message-debug>
      <sip-security>
      <trusted-authentication-host>*</trusted-authentication-host>
      <trusted-charging-host>*</trusted-charging-host>
      </sip-security>

<!-- USC approuter config part -->
      <app-router>
      <use-custom-app-router>true</use-custom-app-router>
      <app-router-config-data>scscf:com.netcentrex.usc.scscf
      icscf:com.netcentrex.usc.icscf</app-router-config-data>
      <custom-app-router-jar-file-name>uscar.jar</custom-app-router-jar-file-name>
      <default-application-name></default-application-name>
      </app-router>
      <!-- End usc approuter config -->

<stale-session-handling>continue</stale-session-handling>
      <engine-call-state-cache-enabled>false</engine-call-state-cache-enabled>
      </sip-server>

I have also tried to put the app-router config data into an external properties file (using therefore the file:/// directive to point to the configuration file) but still the same error. I have even tried to use an empty configuration data, the same problem!

I have two sip applications deployed without any error in the container. My AR jar is well constructed (META-INF/services has the file javax.servlet.sip.ar.spi.SipApplicationRouterProvider which contains the name of the ar provider : com.netcentrex.usc.ar.USCApplicationRouterProvider). and I launch the engine with the option -Djavax.servlet.sip.ar.spi.SipApplicationRouterProvider="com.netcentrex.usc.ar.USCApplicationRouterProvider . The custom AR jar is under $DOMAIN_HOME/approuter directory.

I have put some log in the getSipApplicationRouter method of USCApplicationRouterProvider but it seems the container never calls that method, nor the USCApplicationRouterProvider's constructor.

I can't figure out what is wrong. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance.

IsmaeL

Edited by: user4877626 on Jun 19, 2009 4:57 AM