This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
1. you should create a move order instead for a the same source and destination organization. It is possible for the destination and source to be the same organization, but unless there is a good reason behind it, I suggest simply do it with move order transfer.
2. Internal Requisition - Internal Sales Order needs customer association to a location, because sales order (internal or external) needs a location information to ship the materials.
Therefore, here's what you need:
- an internal location, basically you just create a new location which is your internal location
- a dummy customer, just create the customer the same as you would create a normal customer. create a site with ship to and bill to. In the ship to information, click the Details option. In the newly opened form, under the order management option, there's a field called Internal Location. enter the previously created location. This is what the error you encountered before means.
- a shipping network between two organization with Internal Order Required attribute to be active
- a purchasable and internal ordere enabled item (don't forget the OE transactable attribute too) assigned in both organization (source and destination)
That's all you need for internal requisitions - internal sales orders to work.
Thanks mann..I am testing it out..will update you
I need to ask a few things about linking requisiton to RFQ to Qoutation to PO
Can i ask you here or open up a new thread