3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 12:00 AM by Sanjay Singh RSS

SIT Relation Problem

Hello Gurus,

I'm using Global HRMS and im desinging an SIT which will enable an employee to fill in his/her's allowances requests. Now the problem im facing is that when an employee selects himself/herself that particualr employee's grade, department and location should get attached to him/her automatically. In my segments I have written an SQL statement as the default and in it i'm relating my SQL statements to the employee number's segment but it is giving me an error which states :-

"The segment "Employee Name" has a default value that uses BLOCK.FIELD reference "segment20" BLOCK.FIELD references are only supported in Oracle forms."

and when i run the respective SIT it gives me the following error :-

"No field listener is registered to resolve field segment20 referenced by the flexfield with application short name PER and name PEA. Please contact your system administrator."

To my understanding I think im suppose to register a field listener but I have no idea as to how to do it.

Your prompt help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
      Tasneem.
        • 1. Re: SIT Relation Problem
          akr1967
          Actually I am facing the same error when creating a value set inside one of SITs:

No field listener is registered to resolve field transactionId referenced by the flexfield with application short name PER and name PEA. Please contact your system administrator.

Any clue on this?

BR
          Akram
          • 2. Re: SIT Relation Problem
            Sanjay Singh
            Hi,

If your requirement is that if an employee adds a record in EIT, certain fields like grade, department, location etc should get auto populated then you can achieve this as below:

Lets take a simple case where you want to default the department( organization_id), then while SIT definition for the respective segment select dafault type as SQL Statement and default value as

select organization_id from PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENTS_F PAAF where 1 = 1 and PAAF.PERSON_ID = FND_GLOBAL.EMPLOYEE_ID and trunc(sysdate) between paaf.effective_start_date and paaf.effective_end_date

What I am trying to do is select the organization_id for the loged in person which you can derive easily using FND_GLOBAL.EMPLOYEE_ID.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
            Sanjay
            • 3. Re: SIT Relation Problem
              Sanjay Singh
              Hi Tasneem/Akram,

Can you please confirm that the provided option is working for you guys or not?

Thanks,
              Sanjay