5 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2012 12:12 PM by user715892-Oracle

R12 -  Buyer Work Center PO Lines DFF ?

ynandi
      Hello:

How do I enable DFF for PO Lines in EBS - R12 ?

I have compiled the PO Lines DFF using Attribute 1 and 2 ... but it does not display
      on the PO Lines screens.

Do I have to do something in the personalization screens too for DFF to display ?

Thanks - Yesh
        • 1. Re: R12 -  Buyer Work Center PO Lines DFF ?
          Supro
          Yes, you need to perform additional steps in the personalization screens to enable PO Line DFF in the Buyer Work Center page.

1. Log in to the application using Functional Administrator responsibility

Note: If you do not have Functional Administrator responsibility then you need to first navigate to the respective page before clicking Personalize Page at the top or bottom of the page. You need to enable profile Personalize Self-Service Defn to yes at the user level. If you are using this approach and not through Functional Administrator responsibility then, after navigating to the respective page look for 'Header: Details' section under Personalization Structure. Continue from step # 4 after that.

2. Select the 'Personalization' tab

3. Query for
          Application = Purchasing
          Document Path =/oracle/apps/po/document/order/webui/OrderLineDetailsPG
          i.e. function 'PO Order Line Details Page'

Once the document is returned, click on the pencil icon Personalize Page.
          Choose the appropriate context (Function, Site included, Organization, Responsibility etc). Then press Apply.

In the next page, select Expand All and then look for 'Header: Details' section.

4. Click on the pencil icon Personalize for both records
          a. 'Header: Details'
          b. then 'Flex: (PoLinesFlex)'

For 'Header: Details', make sure the region is Rendered by changing the value Rendered from False (the original definition) to true. Confirm the result is true. Press Apply.

For 'Flex: (PoLinesFlex)', also make sure Rendered is set to true.

5. Close the application and relogin to the application.

If you are creating PO line through Buyer Work Center page then after entering item, quantity etc press 'Update' pencil icon (just next to Duplicate & Delete) under 'Actions'. You PO line DFF segments will show up in the details page along with other line details.

If you want to enable PO Line DFF in the PO lines Summary page then use following details and repeat the steps mentioned above:
          Application = Purchasing
          Document Path =/oracle/apps/po/document/order/webui/OrderLinesSummaryRN
          Records:
          Column: (FlexCol)
          Flex: (Flex)

You should be able to see your DFF attributes now.

Please mark the thread as appropriate if it solves your problem.

Thanks
          - Supro

Edited by: Supro on Aug 3, 2009 11:33 PM
          • 2. Re: R12 -  Buyer Work Center PO Lines DFF ?
            >

>
            2. Select the 'Personalization' tab
            Where is this personalization tab

Could you please tell the navigation path
            • 3. Re: R12 -  Buyer Work Center PO Lines DFF ?
              Supro
              The navigation path was already given for Functional Administrator responsibility. Here I'm adding some more texts for you.

1. Log in to the application using Functional Administrator responsibility
              After login once you select Functional Administrator responsibility a OAF page will open. At the top of the OAF page you'll see 4 tabs: Security, Core Services, Personalization and File Manager
              2. Select the 'Personalization' tab from there

If you see the steps 1 & 2, I had given an alternate navigation in case you don't have Functional Administrator responsibility. I have just edited that portion now to provide some additional instructions. If you are using this approach then you'll NOT find 'Personalization' tab, but Personalize Page as I have mentioned.

Thanks
              - Supro
              • 4. Re: R12 -  Buyer Work Center PO Lines DFF ?
                ynandi
                Supro:

Thanks for the detailed response. I applied the personalizations you suggested and it worked correctly.

Thansk - Yesh
                • 5. Re: R12 -  Buyer Work Center PO Lines DFF ?
                  user715892-Oracle
                  Hi Team,

Is there any documentation available to make the same changes when using Requisitions instead of POs?

In Requisition Screen users are not able to See the DFF inforamtion.
                  SR 3-5659118751

Thanks,
                  Pablo