1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 14, 2009 4:47 PM by john dickey, mccarthy RSS

Runtime Metrics are not displayed!

hi all!

i have a little problem. on the jde system-manager i want to view my process details on my enterprise (batch) server. we have 10 enterprise (batch)server, on 9 server i can view the runtime metrics, but on one server it comes only the message: Runtime Metrics - Runtime information is available only when the instance is running..instance is running, i also have restart the scfagent on the linux server. but nothing works. what can i make, that this server display the runtime metric info's??

franco könig
        • 1. Re: Runtime Metrics are not displayed!
          john dickey, mccarthy
          Uhh, I think you are in the wrong discussion forum. There is a separate forum for JD Edwards Enterprise One/One World. This is a JD Edwards World discussion list. JD Edwards World is technically very, very different from Enterprise One. For example, JDE World, we only have to deal with one (1) server. Do not have to deal with many servers. You will have a better chance at getting good responses if you post this in the correct forum. You have my sympathies for having to deal with Enterprise One.

John Dickey