7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2009 9:32 AM by S.PDASH

How to map the Items under iProcurement?

Hi,

How can we create a requisitions and add to a specific Organization and to the concerned sub inventories as well..

Example: Created a Item Code: XX001, under master Organization, now it has assigned to child Organizations (M1, M2), now I need to raise a Requisition to M2, i am able to find the item (XX001)but, while creating the requisition I can able to find the source Organization as Master Organization and the sub inventories are related to only the Master Organization under requisition inforamtion window before i submit the requisition.

Here how can we raise the requisitions to M2 Organization just like in normal form how we are creating the requisitions? and also can any one explain me what Catalog Data Extract – Items program will do exactly.

Note: We are using the 12.0.6 version.

Regards,
      Kv.
        • 1. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
          Sanjay Desai EBS
          Hi Kv,

You assign to organization M2 to this item using Item Master.

Navigation: Items>Master Items>Query Item> Organization Assigment(on left side menu) > Assign org: M2 > Save

Now go for to make a PR for Org : M2

regards
          Sanjay
          • 2. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
            Hi,

Thanks for your reply...

But please read carefully what my doubt is.......

for your kindly information i have alerady done the setp which you have mentioned.....

Hi All,

Can any one let me know how to map the Items under iProcurement..

Regards,
            Kv.
            • 3. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
              SachinAhuja
              Go to Setups in Purchasing & Open Financial Options form.

Now go to Supplier Purchasing Tab and Choose the Inventory Organization.

HTH
              Thanks
              Sachin Ahuja
              • 4. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
                Hi,

Can any one let me know how to map the items under iProcurement...

Regards,
                Kv.
                • 5. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
                  hi kv,

In iprocurement you have to map the shopping category to purchasing category and purchasing category to shopping category. In iprocuremnt catalog click on category mapping and there you have mapping options. just check it once then if you need clearly i will explain.

Regards,
                  veeraiah chowdary.Bodduluri.
                  • 6. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
                    S.PDASH
                    Hi,
                    Please refer: http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3750797?

This has been posted for a gentleman but he has never acknowledged. :)

Check if this above suggestion is going to help you anyway.

You also can refer :
                    Doc ID: 751324.1

Regards,
                    S.P DASH

Edited by: spdash12 on Nov 2, 2009 12:57 PM
                    • 7. Re: How to map the Items under iProcurement?
                      S.PDASH
                      Hi,
                      You mentioned : " Created a Item Code: XX001, under master Organization, now it has assigned to child Organizations (M1, M2), now I need to raise a Requisition to M2, i am able to find the item (XX001)but, while creating the requisition I can able to find the source Organization as Master Organization and the sub inventories are related to only the Master Organization under requisition inforamtion window before i submit the requisition."

Ans :_
                      Could you please check the financial option setup of M2 Org .... (Under Purchasing set up)

go to supplier-Purchasing tab of financial Options, check what's appearing in inventory organizaion field,
                      I believe for M2 it is pointing to Master org..Please correct it and use M2 inventory org. Save it.

Now try to create requisition in M2 org..

Q-2_ : what Catalog Data Extract – Items program will do exactly?.

Ans :_ The Catalog Data Extract - Item process basically extract images associated with items on a blanket agreement in iProcurement. Details of this report is as below..

Concurrent Program: POXCDXIG
                      Product: PO - Purchasing
                      User Name: Catalog Data Extract - Items
                      Description:  Catalog Data Extract - Items (Obsolete)
                      Enabled: No
                      Execution Method: SQL*Plus
                      Argument Method: Standard

I believe Oracle made this standard report Obselete in R12...

Hope this will help.

Regards,
                      S.P DASH