This content has been marked as final. Show 65 replies
This might be happening due to either:
1. active sessions is 0
2. database is unavailable (not reachable by agent, this includes metric collection errors, database down, listener down, database slow... etc.)
Does this missing target is appearing in the grid control "treemp"? Could you please verify.
We are accessing our GridControl via Citrix Secure Access too.
1. Oracle Target Search & Monitoring Widget - works fine.
2. Oracle High-Load DB Widget - works fine.
3. Oracle Service Level & Monitoring Widget - not tested, because of not yet applied EM Patch 8869802.
The widgets installed and are up and running with no problems. But I must say, I am not very impressed by their usefulness...
Can you make a new widget that does what the pie chart does on the EMGC homepage? A constant and quick updating widget that shows me a DB just went down seems like it would be much more useful than the Service Level & Monitoring Widget.
I am having the same issue installed the path for service monitoring widget, and it is still saying it needs the pathch
Installed Top-level Products (2):
Enterprise Manager Patchset 10.2.0.5.0
Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Console 10.2.0.2.0
There are 2 products installed in this Oracle Home.
Interim patches (9) :
Patch 8869802 : applied on Tue Mar 02 13:43:59 EST 2010
Unique Patch ID: 11860053
Created on 12 Oct 2009, 05:15:51 hrs PST8PDT
BUt the widget still tells me the patch is required and will not start
To use the SLM widget, you require at least one Service target.
Could you please confirm whether you are able access the 'services' subtab from your EM environment?
To access that page, please follow the steps:
1) log on to your EM (in the browser)
2) Click on "Targets" tab
3) Select "Services" subtab
4) Click on one of the Service target name
5) Check whether the Service target home page opens up.
Download Target search and monitor 1.1. Since the statuses of our web application services are always displayed falsely, I dont think this is useful. I'm thinking of using this for the helpdesk and managers to install on their deskops, but how can I recommend its use when it is not reliable?
Even when I blacked out the services in GC, the status on the widget did not change. I even tried to refresh the widget myself, but no change.