3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2009 7:44 PM by 676522

how to find undelivered Receipt number

Lisan
      Hi friends,

im using oracle 11i. i need a way to find any undelivered, or partially delivered Receipt numbers or receiving transactions summary. in fact, i need to find incomplete receiving transactions. is there any query or any report that can meet my requirements? i didnt find any standard report yet.

i need this bcoz users often make mistakes or skip Receiving steps such as Deliver. pls help me finding these.

thanks,
      LISAN

Edited by: Lisan on Nov 3, 2009 11:20 AM
        • 1. Re: how to find undelivered Receipt number
          S.PDASH
          Hi Lisan,
          The best way to check the same from front is as below..

If you know the PO number...Please query the PO in PO summary form.. Open the PO...Go to Shipment .... You will get Shippment form with 3 tabs (Shipment, More & Status)... click on status... here you will able get a clue how much qty you ordered, How much u have received, how much qty you cancelled and how much qty is billed...

Let me know if this approach is fine with you or not?

Regards,
          S.P DASH

N.B : you can use below query as well
          ========================

select a.segment1, a.type_lookup_code PO_type, b.line_num PO_line, c.quantity_ordered,
          c.quantity_delivered Delivered,
          (c.quantity_ordered - c.quantity_delivered) Pending, c.quantity_billed Billed,
          c.quantity_cancelled Cancelled, c.amount_billed Billed_amount, b.closed_code Status
          from po_headers_all a, po_lines_all b, PO_distributions_all c
          where a.org_id = &org_id
          and a.segment1= &PO_Number
          and a.org_id=b.org_id
          and b.org_id=c.org_id
          and a.po_header_id=b.po_header_id
          and a.po_header_id=c.po_header_id
          and b.po_line_id=c.po_line_id
          order by a.segment1, b.line_num
          • 2. Re: how to find undelivered Receipt number
            Lisan
            hi

thanks for your reply. yes, i see in that way, but i need to see all the PO's which have incomplete receiving transactions at once like a report.

the column i need are as follows,

po number, receipt number, received quantity, accepted quantity, delivered quantity

can you provide me any query that can help me?

data in received quantity, accepted quantity, delivered quantity should be correct. can you pls suggest me what should be the consideration of return issues (return to receiving, and return to supplier)?

Thanks,
            LISAN

Edited by: Lisan on Nov 6, 2009 7:53 PM
            • 3. Re: how to find undelivered Receipt number
              Hi Lisan,

I think you can try this report Receiving Value Report which is a standard report provided by oracle, which gives the items which are not delivered.

Thanks,
              Raghav