2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2009 9:01 PM by Anirudh Pucha-Oracle RSS

404 Page Not Found when accessing BPELConsole

Hi,

I am using a SOA 10.1.3.4, and it was working fine prior yesterday.

Maybe due to an incomplete shotdown/restart of the BPEL related applications in SOA, (i.e while applications at EM console are still restarting, from server command, also execute "opmnctl stopall") now the BPEL Console is no longer accessible. It always gives 404 Page Not Found error. (Note: /em and others are working fine).

I have tried the following, and found the log as below.

1. ran "opmnctl stopall" and then removed hw_services, deploy_services, esb-dt, esb-rt and orabpel under /j2ee/oc4j_soa/application-deployments/ and "opmnctl startall". They are re-created but problem exists. Also, click restart BPEL related applications (hw_services, orabpel, and deploy_service) from EM Console.

2. checked log file (/bpel/system/logs) which has

<2009-11-12 13:59:58,391> <ERROR> <collaxa> <ProcessJob::execute> Attempt (9/30) ... failed to connect ... retrying in 15 seconds ...

<2009-11-12 14:00:13,406> <ERROR> <collaxa> <ProcessJob::execute> Error when connecting to http://itas-dev-2.us.oracle.com:7777/orabpel/xmllib/ws-addressing.xsd

3. checked log file /opmn/logs/default_group~oc4j_soa~default_group~1.log which has
      09/11/12 14:07:30 oracle.oc4j.rmi.ApplicationStoppedException: Application is not in RUNNING state

4. checked /j2ee/oc4j_soa/application-deployments/orabpel/oc4j_soa_default_group_1/application.log

javax.servlet.ServletException:

ORABPEL START-UP ERROR!!!!!!!!

OraBPEL run-time system failed to start due to exception:

Application is not in RUNNING state

Please help!!

Thanks,
      Grace