5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2009 11:10 AM by Sanjay Desai EBS

INternal Requisition

Hello Every One,

I am new to internal requisitions. can anyone help me what will happen when on hand quantity is not available for the item requested in the internal requisition can that requisition be converted into Purchase requisition.

Regards,
      Israr
        • 1. Re: INternal Requisition
          Stick
          Sorry not that I am aware of.
          • 2. Re: INternal Requisition
            For the Internal Requisitions which are converted into Internal Sales orders, if the item inventory does not exist then the Shipping process does not Pick-Release the line and the quantity will be Back Ordered. In such cases, the requisition cannot be converted into a PO.

Edited by: Sai Dharanikota on Nov 17, 2009 9:29 PM
            • 3. Re: INternal Requisition
              UdayYadav
              Internal Requisitions are for Inter Organization transactions, when IR is approved, an internal order is usually created and source ORG shipping person releases this IO and pickwave move order picks the item and as per setting pick wave move order is transacted manually or automatically to move the item to staging area. If certain qty of item cannot be allocated to move order, that qty is back ordered and allocated and transacted is released and is ready to be shipped to destination ORG. Back ordered qty can be released again, when item is available with source ORG.
              IR cannot be converted to Purchase requisition, best solution is to finally close the IR if it is not to be used.
              • 4. Re: INternal Requisition
                Stick
                So has you questioned been answered?
                • 5. Re: INternal Requisition
                  Sanjay Desai EBS
                  Hi

You go thru an document number : 406312.1 ( Basic steps for internal requisition) of metalink.

regards
                  Sanjay