i was install windows 7 professional edition and install oracle database and forms 10 last edition from oracle.com
now , when i open the forms application and open any form message appear inform me that stopped working and windows can check online for solution
i am trying to open any form by many ways but all my tries failed
can any one help me .
did u install oracle developer or u still trying to install?If u installed then please.
try something like this may it helps u.
1. Open Internet Explorer 8
2. Go to Tools, Internet Options
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Scroll down into the Security section and find “Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks”.
5. Uncheck “Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks”.
6. Click Ok and Ok again.
7. restart your computer
If its Correct/Helpful please mark it thanks
Oracle Forms 10.1.2.x has not been certified for use on Windows 7. Also, the latest version of Forms/Reports is included as part of Fusion Middleware v11.1.1.x. This version is certified and supported for single user, development use on Windows 7. More information about version 11 certifications can be found here:
The software is available from the following location. Be aware that in order to use FMw 184.108.40.206, you will also need to install WebLogic Server 10.3.2, also available from the following page:
As I mentioned above, Windows 7 is not a certified platform for Forms 10. Therefore the likelihood that you will have problems is quite high. But if you want to do this anyway, there are several documents written and available within Oracle's knowledge base on how to install on Vista, which will include most of the same issues or you can refer to Steve Cosner's posting found here: Forms 10g installed and running on Windows Vista
Remember that because this is not certified, Oracle Support will not assist you beyond our help here in the Forums.
The picture you provided is so small it cannot be seen. So, it does not help.
There are numerous reasons why a module would not be able to open, but because you are on an unsupported platform it may be difficult to determine as this may be the cause. Other reasons might include the following:
1. You can only open source files. You cannot open compiled modules. In other words, only FMB, MMB, PLL, and OLB files will open in the Builder. FMX, MMX, and PLX will not.
2. Files are of an new version. Meaning, you cannot open a version 11.1.1 FMB in a version 10.1.2 Builder
3. Attempting to access files stored on network shares (mapped drives) may sometimes fail due to delay access times (timeout). This is most common in Windows networks.
4. If the module has dependencies on other modules, but those modules cannot be found or accessed, a failure to open may occur.
There are a variety of other causes, but these are the most common. However, the fact that you are using an old Forms version on a new Operating System, which we know to have problems is not a good idea.
No one can give u a correct answer because u r not trying to follow the suggestions please check the security for u r browser.
and if u have third party toolbars please remove them and try and if possible try to install Netscape navigator(browser).
and also try to increase the size of virtual memory.
لا أحد يستطيع أن يعطي الجواب الصحيح لتعميم الوصول إلى الخدمات اور لا يحاول متابعة الاقتراحات يرجى مراجعة أمنية لمتصفح اور.
وكان عليك أشرطة طرف ثالث الرجاء إزالتها وحاول وإذا كان ذلك ممكنا في محاولة لتثبيت متصفح نتسكيب (المتصفح).
وأيضا في محاولة لزيادة حجم الذاكرة الظاهرية.
Edited by: S@R@h on Nov 16, 2009 10:38 AM